October 21, 2018, 12:29:51 PM

Author Topic: not an easy question to ask..  (Read 8534 times)

September 25, 2017, 04:43:02 PM
Read 8534 times

Bally

Administrator
Little bit gutted to hear this, I will be bringing this up at the fans forum on the 5th I need to see if we can improve this , I don't see it but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, tbh most evertonians seem to be more accepting than others,that is reports from other supporters not just me
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 05:28:48 PM
Reply #1

Bally

Administrator

I was wearing the light blue/silver Keijen 125 anniversary top (only long sleeve top i've ever owned)
and yes, i thought the same, they may have thought i was Wolves fan, once we had been moved from standing against the back wall and where seated, things where a lot better.

Im just slighly uneasy walking from my car to the ground.. im pretty sure they're will be no issues, but i just want to be safe.

Please don't feel uneasy, tell someone if you do, or just scowl and ask them what the fuck are they looking at.

I would ask if you could suggest one solution to the problem what would it be.
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 05:36:52 PM
Reply #2

Bally

Administrator
Also just as an aside or to put you at ease we have expanded a lot in the way of supporters, personally I have spotted and helped a lot of different nationalities in the past couple of years, times they have a changed my friend you should have an enjoyable time if you don't not tell me I will report it
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 06:39:30 PM
Reply #3

Bally

Administrator

:snigger:
If I meet people at the game I always take them on a tour and bump into people I know, just so you can gauge the actual level of abuse that people can take hahaha
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 10:31:42 PM
Reply #4

Bally

Administrator
In the past i've just parked in side streets, but i was thinking of parking at Stanley Park,  says its a 25 min walk, but it doesnt look like it on Google,

Toddacelli, fancy comeing along? I can pick you up :d

Lol, i can take abuse, im pretty cheeky too, but i need to stay out of trouble.. To me its more of an issue of being on my own and walking through the area. lol :s
It's deffo not 25 minutes from Stanley park, it's not even that from my house, if you're parking there and walking over though man you'll be with a bucket load of blue anyway so you will be sound, oh and it's not you that get the abuse from me just the people you meet hahah
It's the roll I way

September 25, 2017, 10:35:34 PM
Reply #5

Bally

Administrator
:(
Im very sorry to hear that, Wish it doesnt happen as much now.
most racists are cowards and ignorant, they will continue to be racist if they get backing/support off of others, or they will do what the shithead did on the coach..

The Notorious Bally..! might just have to buy him a few pints for name dropping :)
Fucking drop it as much as you want mate hahaha you may actually get someone who knows me hahaha
It's the roll I way

September 26, 2017, 04:05:49 AM
Reply #6

Bally

Administrator
I'm sure an old poster on here Rich mentioned he had been assaulted before at an Everton game because he never had a scouse accent.

As been said before, don't let the knobheads win.  There is knobs everywhere in life.
Mate he was told the club had sold out because he's from Oxford... Last week in tenerife

Honestly he text me, I told him to go punch the soft cunt.
It's the roll I way

September 26, 2017, 04:52:59 AM
Reply #7

Bally

Administrator
I had to google that immediately
Yeah I had to Google that too, never ever heard the word
It's the roll I way

September 27, 2017, 12:44:52 AM
Reply #8

Bally

Administrator
Can this not be reported to the club directly? And not just the fans forum?

I am also of Indian descent and Muslim and as most of you know, quite outspoken and sometimes quick to comment. I wouldn't shut up at abuse or even stares etc. I am planning a UK trip in the next little while. Is Goodison safe for me? Or should I rather see Everton play in an away game?

Seriously worried about this.
Nah fuck that lad you'll be sound plus I'll be making sure I'm around to meet you, I can't guarantee it for Thursday, you'll be getting the full Bally welcome
It's the roll I way

September 27, 2017, 03:54:29 AM
Reply #9

Bally

Administrator
Just to clarify though man, I know I've been semi joking around, but anything you did experience I would say has definitely dissipated now, you will be safe and sound man.
It's the roll I way

September 29, 2017, 12:36:14 AM
Reply #10

Bally

Administrator
Sorry quick question. If i download the tickets, how do i use them?
is it better just to print them?
can i collect them at goodison?

thankies x
Print them
It's the roll I way

September 29, 2017, 04:58:07 PM
Reply #11

Bally

Administrator
Had no issues at the match :D Saw a Jamaican lad with a wicked afro, going into the ground.. :D also by where we where sitting, there was a couple of Oriental peoples. a couple behind me and a younger lad further down.. lots of people seem to know this dude... felt good.. spoke to the old geezer next to during the match a bit.. all pretty awesome..

match over..lots of nice blues walking along.... got to   i dont know the name of the road.. Was waiting to cross the road, by Baileys cafe i think its called.. (my car was parked on a private drive on Netley street) was just waiting for the last car to drive past.. a black SUV type thing was driving past.. the window was rolled down a bit and the guy should Pakie, while trying to disguise it as a cough.. i just giggled to myself.. my friend (who is Gujarati) and I walked across the road, through to the other side of Netley road, got in the car.. he started to roll a joint as he did..I asked him.. did you hear the guy shout Paki at us, He replied when? i said as we where crossing the road,, it sounded like a cough, he replied I heard the cough but i didnt hear what he was saying..

didnt bother me at all.. lol wasnt even on my mind before during or after the match.. just 20 metres from getting into my car..

Im pretty sure they would have been Everton fans. as i dont know who else would be driving/out then in that area/at that time..

should have looked at the number plate, but it wasnt an issue.
Mate glad you enjoyed and experienced the friendliness that it actually is, I'm quite proud of what it has become, it's shows Evertonians can adapt, especially from what it was.
The one incident could of been any soft cunt around Netley St mate its one of the shittier streets around here, so glad is was an enjoyable experience though.
It's the roll I way

October 02, 2017, 04:03:59 AM
Reply #12

Bally

Administrator
It happens, Liverpool is the main city ive found it in tho.. quite a few rural places and towns too, but  never in another city..

it is what it is..

A big thank you to everyone who has contributed and shared their experiences. <3
I' am Very very surprised that Liverpool is the only city you've experienced this in, when we have one of the largest Chinese /Asian communities and a massive Sri Lankan community along with a growing Eastern European community, it disappoints me that you've experienced this here, in my fucking city.
It's the roll I way