November 24, 2017, 10:00:27 AM

Author Topic: not an easy question to ask..  (Read 4445 times)

September 27, 2017, 02:45:11 AM
Reply #90

arteta4spain

Horrible subject but lovely thread. The amount of support is heartwarming and i wouldn't expect anything less from the nsno family. :-)
Horrible to hear and when I've heard stuff I roll my eyes and tbh don't say anything because I can't be arsed with the hassle but I suppose we all should tell them to fuck off.
Half tempted to go tomorrow so if pm me your number and we can meet up if you want. :-)

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 02:52:30 AM
Reply #91

bacon sarnie

Enjoy the match brother. Be proud be safe - smack em in the gob.

September 27, 2017, 03:25:34 AM
Reply #92

blue slug

I know Stafford, its about 13 miles from me, I was supposed to go and see my friend up there today, but doing it on Friday now instead, I live in Walsall.. Awesome to find a Bluenose so close :D
Nice to meet you Mr Blue Slug

Good to meet you too buddy

September 27, 2017, 03:54:29 AM
Reply #93

Bally

Administrator
Just to clarify though man, I know I've been semi joking around, but anything you did experience I would say has definitely dissipated now, you will be safe and sound man.
It's the roll I way

September 27, 2017, 04:58:46 AM
Reply #94

Toddacelli

Me neither I got the parrots at first I was like what the fuck am I missing here.

Haha! Me too!

Glad to see the level of support on here. Easy to type though. I hope we'd all stand up and be counted if it happened in front of us. It's on all of us to not let this go unchallenged.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 27, 2017, 03:49:06 PM
Reply #95

BlueForYou

Enjoy the game tomorrow and report any insults, should they occur

("The Brummie with that Kopite" doesn't count!)
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 28, 2017, 03:38:21 PM
Reply #96

SANA_DR0

Sorry quick question. If i download the tickets, how do i use them?
is it better just to print them?
can i collect them at goodison?

thankies x
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 28, 2017, 03:52:46 PM
Reply #97

KevtheRat

thankies x

Print them off mate and scan the barcode at the turnstile.

September 28, 2017, 04:04:51 PM
Reply #98

SANA_DR0

Print them off mate and scan the barcode at the turnstile.

I didnt really want to print them.. lol was hoping i could scan the barcode after downloading them :)

Ill print them now, thank you Kev!
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 28, 2017, 07:46:57 PM
Reply #99

Toffee1

Hope you have a great time @SANA_DR0 and the boys get a convincing and entertaining win.

September 29, 2017, 12:36:14 AM
Reply #100

Bally

Administrator

thankies x
Print them
It's the roll I way

September 29, 2017, 04:41:24 PM
Reply #101

SANA_DR0

Had no issues at the match :D Saw a Jamaican lad with a wicked afro, going into the ground.. :D also by where we where sitting, there was a couple of Oriental peoples. a couple behind me and a younger lad further down.. lots of people seem to know this dude... felt good.. spoke to the old geezer next to during the match a bit.. all pretty awesome..

match over..lots of nice blues walking along.... got to   i dont know the name of the road.. Was waiting to cross the road, by Baileys cafe i think its called.. (my car was parked on a private drive on Netley street) was just waiting for the last car to drive past.. a black SUV type thing was driving past.. the window was rolled down a bit and the guy should Pakie, while trying to disguise it as a cough.. i just giggled to myself.. my friend (who is Gujarati) and I walked across the road, through to the other side of Netley road, got in the car.. he started to roll a joint as he did..I asked him.. did you hear the guy shout Paki at us, He replied when? i said as we where crossing the road,, it sounded like a cough, he replied I heard the cough but i didnt hear what he was saying..

didnt bother me at all.. lol wasnt even on my mind before during or after the match.. just 20 metres from getting into my car..

Im pretty sure they would have been Everton fans. as i dont know who else would be driving/out then in that area/at that time..

should have looked at the number plate, but it wasnt an issue.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 29, 2017, 04:58:07 PM
Reply #102

Bally

Administrator
Had no issues at the match :D Saw a Jamaican lad with a wicked afro, going into the ground.. :D also by where we where sitting, there was a couple of Oriental peoples. a couple behind me and a younger lad further down.. lots of people seem to know this dude... felt good.. spoke to the old geezer next to during the match a bit.. all pretty awesome..

match over..lots of nice blues walking along.... got to   i dont know the name of the road.. Was waiting to cross the road, by Baileys cafe i think its called.. (my car was parked on a private drive on Netley street) was just waiting for the last car to drive past.. a black SUV type thing was driving past.. the window was rolled down a bit and the guy should Pakie, while trying to disguise it as a cough.. i just giggled to myself.. my friend (who is Gujarati) and I walked across the road, through to the other side of Netley road, got in the car.. he started to roll a joint as he did..I asked him.. did you hear the guy shout Paki at us, He replied when? i said as we where crossing the road,, it sounded like a cough, he replied I heard the cough but i didnt hear what he was saying..

didnt bother me at all.. lol wasnt even on my mind before during or after the match.. just 20 metres from getting into my car..

Im pretty sure they would have been Everton fans. as i dont know who else would be driving/out then in that area/at that time..

Mate glad you enjoyed and experienced the friendliness that it actually is, I'm quite proud of what it has become, it's shows Evertonians can adapt, especially from what it was.
The one incident could of been any soft cunt around Netley St mate its one of the shittier streets around here, so glad is was an enjoyable experience though.
It's the roll I way

October 01, 2017, 03:03:27 PM
Reply #103

Redartin

I were called a dirty white bastid one time when I were in Portugal by some african lids

:shock:
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 01, 2017, 03:08:31 PM
Reply #104

sam of the south

Ugh, cunt at the end 😠

Glad the rest of the day was cool, though, mate 👍🏼
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them