December 13, 2017, 05:34:43 AM

Author Topic: McCarthy  (Read 4710 times)

September 26, 2017, 10:41:08 PM
Read 4710 times

everton1952

McCarthy is back in training at Everton, although I don't remember Keoman saying how far he is off availability for selection. He has been named in the Ireland squad for the forthcoming World Cup games including the cruncher with Wales. Should Koerman resume hostilities with O'Neill if McCarthy is picked to play for his country without getting a game at Everton first?

deCoubertin

September 26, 2017, 10:42:06 PM
Reply #1

Macca77

I completely forgot he still plays for us

September 26, 2017, 10:45:21 PM
Reply #2

School of Science

Well that's him injured again, cheers O'Neill.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 26, 2017, 11:59:10 PM
Reply #3

toffee_scot

What the hell is going on with all these recurring injuries.

Since O'Neill loves him, it would have been great if we could have got the Football Association of Ireland to bid 20m for him so he can play for Ireland whenever he wants and wouldn't be a concern to Koeman or Everton anymore.

September 27, 2017, 12:00:12 AM
Reply #4

Shogun

Administrator
Least favourite player in recent times.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

September 27, 2017, 02:16:17 AM
Reply #5

howard1334

Both he and Ireland have been incredibly irresponsible. So short-sighted.

September 27, 2017, 02:22:22 AM
Reply #6

blue slug

One we should be moving on, can't stand the twat

September 27, 2017, 02:30:24 AM
Reply #7

TheTone

he'll be boss for 3 games around xmas then get injured again and be out for the season

September 27, 2017, 04:38:14 AM
Reply #8

Toddacelli

Needs to join Cleverly at Watford.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 27, 2017, 04:50:11 AM
Reply #9

Heisenberg

I'm sick of his round orange head. Wish we'd of sold him

September 27, 2017, 05:18:42 AM
Reply #10

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
I completely forgot he still plays for us

Me too.
"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." Anais Nin

September 27, 2017, 05:22:31 AM
Reply #11

bacon sarnie

McGeady, McCarthy...McfuckinDonalds.

September 27, 2017, 05:36:14 AM
Reply #12

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
McCarthy is back in training at Everton, although I don't remember Keoman saying how far he is off availability for selection. He has been named in the Ireland squad for the forthcoming World Cup games including the cruncher with Wales. Should Koerman resume hostilities with O'Neill if McCarthy is picked to play for his country without getting a game at Everton first?

He said about two weeks ago he might be ready for the weekend so feeling like he's not far off?

Would he play? I was a really big fan after his first year but I'm a notoriously poor judge of players haha. I'd rather have Gueye or Davies in there and I think I'd rather risk Morgan be able to get some form back because he's better on the ball. Maybe in the cup instead of Besic?

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 27, 2017, 05:48:14 AM
Reply #13

Tinga

I still think he has something to offer, he was never an awful player the way people seem to go on.

September 27, 2017, 05:56:09 AM
Reply #14

Shogun

Administrator
I still think he has something to offer, he was never an awful player the way people seem to go on.

The whole Ireland fiasco has really put me off him.

He knows as well as anyone not called Martin O'Neil that he's struggled for fitness for a long time and he should be politely rejecting these call ups. It's clear he doesn't give a fuck about playing for us and should have left in the summer.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth