November 17, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

Author Topic: McCarthy  (Read 8682 times)

September 27, 2017, 05:36:14 AM
Read 8682 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
McCarthy is back in training at Everton, although I don't remember Keoman saying how far he is off availability for selection. He has been named in the Ireland squad for the forthcoming World Cup games including the cruncher with Wales. Should Koerman resume hostilities with O'Neill if McCarthy is picked to play for his country without getting a game at Everton first?

He said about two weeks ago he might be ready for the weekend so feeling like he's not far off?

Would he play? I was a really big fan after his first year but I'm a notoriously poor judge of players haha. I'd rather have Gueye or Davies in there and I think I'd rather risk Morgan be able to get some form back because he's better on the ball. Maybe in the cup instead of Besic?

I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 06, 2017, 06:48:46 AM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Consistently terrible opinions from our mate @SANA_DR0 becoming a real theme.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 06, 2017, 05:29:14 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ditto bud, Like Giroud, and you only seeing Koemans inadequacies until til a few games ago.

are you saying that McCarthy would have been any worse than Schneiderlin? who has been one of our worst players so far this season? I'm not saying start him every match, just stated we could have used him.

how do you feel when established members agree with me?

Nah I actually wanted Koeman gone last year.

My argument was that I think more upheaval would be even worse. The seasons gone so let him steady the ship and see if he can turn it around, because I don't 100% trust that we'll hire well.

But I cba with that anymore like and I just want a change.

And yes McCarthy would of course be worse than Schneiderlin, it's more worthwhile to either stick with him until he can get form, or drop him and play someone who hasn't been a total whisper of a player for the past 3 years when we needed him most.