October 22, 2017, 02:37:50 AM

Author Topic: McCarthy  (Read 3135 times)

SpankRock, Papa Smurf, Bob Sacamano, PulpBiggles and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 03, 2017, 11:44:29 PM
Reply #60

kramer0

deCoubertin

October 04, 2017, 12:00:32 AM
Reply #61

BlueBeagle

Football journos are fully aware of the history between us and Ireland when it comes to McCarthy and know Roy Keane will happily give them a few column inches if they ask him about it.

It's about the 3rd or 4th time now that they've ran near enough the exact same story with an almost identical quote from that miserable cretin.

October 04, 2017, 01:35:17 AM
Reply #62

irishtoffee

Did he play any of the pre season this summer? Reading back on him to find out when he got this injury and found an article where Koeman said he was back in training but was being left out as a precaution. That was against Seville in a friendly and he was expected back the week after the opening game against Stoke. That's 6 weeks ago.

October 04, 2017, 02:05:23 AM
Reply #63

benny

NSNO Subscriber
Not sure where you get this from. He's been on his way back to fitness for the past three years and when he does play he takes no responsibility and thinks it's okay to just chase after the ball like a Jack Russell in the park.

Complete nothing player and at this moment in time we need players who want to stand up and be counted.
                      DOGS OF WAR

October 04, 2017, 03:02:10 AM
Reply #64

School of Science

If they are stupid enough to play him, Everton should be allowed to suit them, given the recent history between Koeman and O'Neil, oh and the other prick Keane.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 04, 2017, 03:59:35 PM
Reply #65

SANA_DR0

not sure if the scientists are medical staff or Evertonians (school of science)

Keane the dickwad.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 04, 2017, 08:58:58 PM
Reply #66

everton1952

Never sure what to think about Keane. He did badly as a manager but is outspoken and articulate, so people latch on to some of his more extreme opinions. He says he wants back into club management. I would not like him at Everton in any capacity.

October 04, 2017, 10:03:59 PM
Reply #67

irishtoffee

Never sure what to think about Keane. He did badly as a manager but is outspoken and articulate, so people latch on to some of his more extreme opinions. He says he wants back into club management. I would not like him at Everton in any capacity.
I love him. He's from near where I'm from so I've always loved him growing up. My favourite player ever alongside Kevin speedy. I don't doubt that he's a prick but he's our prick (Ireland's) so I don't mind the controversial stuff he comes out with. Today's one is for all the people worried about sports injuries, let them play chess.

October 04, 2017, 10:05:12 PM
Reply #68

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
He is an embarrassment really.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 04, 2017, 10:11:38 PM
Reply #69

Major Clanger

Never have the words "reprehensible cunt" been more appropriate to describe a person.
The Shadow Over Inasmuch - The Adventures of Bicoid, Hunchback and Kruppel

October 04, 2017, 10:19:17 PM
Reply #70

BlueForYou

Mac the knife
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 04, 2017, 10:20:13 PM
Reply #71

Lxxx

The bloke has some mental issues he needs to overcome before he should be allowed near another professional football club. Being binned from Man U should be first on his list of things to cleanse.

October 04, 2017, 10:41:41 PM
Reply #72

Evertonian in NC

Never have the words "reprehensible cunt" been more appropriate to describe a person.

He can get in line with Slippy G and the German Elton John across the park, but...yeah
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 04, 2017, 10:56:25 PM
Reply #73

BlueForYou

Home James
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 05, 2017, 12:15:56 AM
Reply #74

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Really don't have a problem with Keane. he is spot on. It's ridiculous how long Mccarthy he is out. He should at some point try and play or not play for 2 years to rst up and then come back making himself unavailable for anyone in that time. This current back and forth is stupid. keane is spot on.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...