October 22, 2017, 03:20:09 PM

Author Topic: McCarthy  (Read 3552 times)

Cassius and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 05, 2017, 02:48:35 AM
Reply #75

eyesalwaysblue

Have Koeman and Mcarthy ever been seen together?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

October 05, 2017, 02:49:54 AM
Reply #76

Goaljira

NSNO Subscriber
Anyone else read that with him doing airquotes with his fingers when he says 'scientists'?
Cordiali saluti, motherfuckers.

October 05, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
Reply #77

sam of the south

not sure if the scientists are medical staff or Evertonians (school of science)

Keane the dickwad.

He resembles, and babbles on like a homeless in a shop doorway.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 05, 2017, 03:27:14 AM
Reply #78

SANA_DR0

He resembles, and babbles on like a homeless in a shop doorway.

thats cos he's an Irish Scientist.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 05, 2017, 03:40:03 AM
Reply #79

Toddacelli

Hilarious that vid.

"a little bit on Wednesday... a little bit on Thursday... a little bit on Friday... a little bit on Saturday... etc. etc."

I was playing that on my laptop and the missus started laughing - she thought it was a sketch show doing a piss-take!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 05, 2017, 03:42:33 AM
Reply #80

sam of the south

Hilarious that vid.

"a little bit on Wednesday... a little bit on Thursday... a little bit on Friday... a little bit on Saturday... etc. etc."

I was playing that on my laptop and the missus started laughing - she thought it was a sketch show doing a piss-take!

It's his attempt to be even more odious than Craig David.

And I for one think he pulls it off..
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 05, 2017, 05:56:16 PM
Reply #81

Lxxx

He does have a slight point though.

October 05, 2017, 06:38:26 PM
Reply #82

SANA_DR0

im ashamed to say this, (especially going on how McCarthy has played during the Martinez era)

WE fucking miss him, This season i'd rather have McCarthy playing than MS.

He goes forwards more than MS, he's more combative, he's not a pussy who just goes in late for the ball, he can actually tackle and jockey players with out the need of sliding in.

October 05, 2017, 07:18:50 PM
Reply #83

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
im ashamed to say this, (especially going on how McCarthy has played during the Martinez era)

He goes forwards more than MS, he's more combative, he's not a pussy who just goes in late for the ball, he can actually tackle and jockey players with out the need of sliding in.

Bollocks. He is a massive pussy!!! Absolute myth of a player.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 05, 2017, 07:23:54 PM
Reply #84

plumber

Fucking hell

October 05, 2017, 07:27:00 PM
Reply #85

SANA_DR0

LOL, yes our midfield has been that bad., just want us to go forwards and not first touch, second touch and back it goes.

hence why i mentioned playing him.. surely he cant be anyworse than what Schneiderlin has been this season.

I dont think hes as bad as you guys rate him as.

check out the irish kante LOLOL

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:30:36 PM by SANA_DR0 »

October 06, 2017, 01:13:05 AM
Reply #86

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Mc Carthy when fit is a good player, he's got major issues with fitness but he could potentially still have a role for us.

October 06, 2017, 06:48:46 AM
Reply #87

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Consistently terrible opinions from our mate @SANA_DR0 becoming a real theme.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 06, 2017, 01:51:29 PM
Reply #88

SANA_DR0

Consistently terrible opinions from our mate @SANA_DR0 becoming a real theme.

Ditto bud, Like Giroud, and you only seeing Koemans inadequacies until til a few games ago.

are you saying that McCarthy would have been any worse than Schneiderlin? who has been one of our worst players so far this season? I'm not saying start him every match, just stated we could have used him.

how do you feel when established members agree with me?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 02:10:11 PM by SANA_DR0 »

October 06, 2017, 05:29:14 PM
Reply #89

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Ditto bud, Like Giroud, and you only seeing Koemans inadequacies until til a few games ago.

are you saying that McCarthy would have been any worse than Schneiderlin? who has been one of our worst players so far this season? I'm not saying start him every match, just stated we could have used him.

how do you feel when established members agree with me?

Nah I actually wanted Koeman gone last year.

My argument was that I think more upheaval would be even worse. The seasons gone so let him steady the ship and see if he can turn it around, because I don't 100% trust that we'll hire well.

But I cba with that anymore like and I just want a change.

And yes McCarthy would of course be worse than Schneiderlin, it's more worthwhile to either stick with him until he can get form, or drop him and play someone who hasn't been a total whisper of a player for the past 3 years when we needed him most.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.