November 19, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Author Topic: McCarthy  (Read 4338 times)

October 22, 2017, 04:20:10 AM
Reply #105

eyesalwaysblue

Last time I watched him for us was the derby before Christmas and he was having a very good game.....until he got injured
That's the game when my green shoots of love for Koeman were trampled so cruelly into the dirt, it could have been so good Ronnie lad.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

deCoubertin

October 22, 2017, 04:21:24 AM
Reply #106

Coyb12

Obviously no world beater but imo better than Morgan when fit...does the dirty work much better.
Start him tomorrow
Weirdly I think he is exactly the type of player we need in our current situation. If play him tomorrow
Get to fuck all of you.

October 22, 2017, 04:37:36 AM
Reply #107

gizzblue

Get to fuck all of you.
Said it before, he can't be much worse than what we have been getting so far from koemans idea of a team.

October 22, 2017, 04:39:54 AM
Reply #108

Tinga

We aren't surely turning on Scheiderlin are we? Last season when he started I have never felt so safe, no idea if it's the tactics or just Koeman but to say McCarthy -Who I genuinely still like as a player- is better, then ya'll lost your minds.

October 22, 2017, 04:43:13 AM
Reply #109

gizzblue

We aren't surely turning on Scheiderlin are we? Last season when he started I have never felt so safe, no idea if it's the tactics or just Koeman but to say McCarthy -Who I genuinely still like as a player- is better, then ya'll lost your minds.

No but if injured ,and everybody needs a rest .

October 22, 2017, 04:47:27 AM
Reply #110

Coyb12

Said it before, he can't be much worse than what we have been getting so far from koemans idea of a team.
2 season of shite from him says he can.

October 22, 2017, 04:55:53 AM
Reply #111

eyesalwaysblue

Think Sheiderlin is a decent player and is just another victim of the Koeman Fog
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 22, 2017, 05:26:09 AM
Reply #112

Shogun

Administrator
Fuck him.

Doesn't give a fuck about playing for everton
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 22, 2017, 05:41:14 AM
Reply #113

Gash

Global Moderator
Think Sheiderlin is a decent player and is just another victim of the Koeman Fog

Yeah, Schneiderlin's a decent player. He didn't settle well at Man Utd but at Southampton he was very good, hence the move he got. For one reason or another it didn't work out but he was good when he came here, especially for a player that hadn't played that much in recent months. He'll be a very good player for us but like pretty much everyone else in the team he's struggling for form and confidence given the run we're on and the apparent lack of direction from Koeman but it's far easier for people just to label everything and everyone as shite.

The way things are on here people would have a spine to the team of Shane Duffy, James McCarthy and Glenn fucking Murray.  :eh:

October 22, 2017, 05:48:14 AM
Reply #114

Tinga

Yeah, Schneiderlin's a decent player. He didn't settle well at Man Utd but at Southampton he was very good, hence the move he got. For one reason or another it didn't work out but he was good when he came here, especially for a player that hadn't played that much in recent months. He'll be a very good player for us but like pretty much everyone else in the team he's struggling for form and confidence given the run we're on and the apparent lack of direction from Koeman but it's far easier for people just to label everything and everyone as shite.

The way things are on here people would have a spine to the team of Shane Duffy, James McCarthy and Glenn fucking Murray.  :eh:

A lot of people on here want their primary defensive players to be able to put a ball on a 50p from 40 yards away (hyperbole?).

October 22, 2017, 05:52:59 AM
Reply #115

Gash

Global Moderator
A lot of people on here want their primary defensive players to be able to put a ball on a 50p from 40 yards away (hyperbole?).

To be fair, Schneiderlin did that a couple of times on Thursday night but no one mentions it. ;) 

October 22, 2017, 05:53:49 AM
Reply #116

GrantyBoy78

Just stating Glen Murray is better than Sandro, DCL and Niasse and would walk into this team. Shows how fucked we are.

October 22, 2017, 05:58:07 AM
Reply #117

Tinga

To be fair, Schneiderlin did that a couple of times on Thursday night but no one mentions it. ;) 

I genuinely didn't. Lately I kind of watch the match in the background and alt tab when the commentary sounds exciting.. sounds like I'm a terrible blue when I write that out but damn does this type of stuff get me down with Everton.

Everton..versus Arsenal at home and I'm not even bothered. Probably rambled on enough I guess but yeah.

October 22, 2017, 11:43:01 AM
Reply #118

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Who is Glenn Murray?
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 22, 2017, 11:44:19 AM
Reply #119

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Who is Glenn Murray?

Plays for Brighton, scored a couple v West Ham.
I have to return some videotapes.