November 24, 2017, 08:43:21 PM

Author Topic: A wee Niasse song for the craic  (Read 1176 times)

September 27, 2017, 03:51:42 AM
Reply #15

Macca77

Please make it stop

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 05:27:32 AM
Reply #16

bacon sarnie

September 27, 2017, 05:44:09 AM
Reply #17

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If it's any consolation my first post on here was a song for bilyaletdinov and it was even worse.

So you know, swings and roundabouts? Is that applicable?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

September 27, 2017, 07:02:05 PM
Reply #18

bogie

just his name to the tune of daddy cool

September 27, 2017, 09:27:04 PM
Reply #19

bacon sarnie

Long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll by AC/DC with him playing the bagpipes part may work.

September 27, 2017, 11:35:48 PM
Reply #20

piggypop

To fit the current narrative, how about something to Journey's Don't Stop Believing?

Don't stop believing
Our niasse is now playing
Don't stop believing
When he scores

(repeat, or fade, as no one wants anything that's too difficult)

September 28, 2017, 01:21:02 AM
Reply #21

JordanianEmbassy

We are the worst club for songs unfortunately. Despite my best efforts that no one pays attention to 😂

We had a load of great new songs a few years ago (Allez Allez Oh, Roberto had a dream, We've got a diamond... etc)
All of them were getting sung at the aways loads.
Unfortunately we can't sing any of them anymore, so yeah, we need some new ones.
My efforts to come up with a Niasse song are even worse than some of the efforts on here so I'll keep them to myself :)

September 28, 2017, 02:14:43 AM
Reply #22

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
We had a load of great new songs a few years ago (Allez Allez Oh, Roberto had a dream, We've got a diamond... etc)
All of them were getting sung at the aways loads.
Unfortunately we can't sing any of them anymore, so yeah, we need some new ones.
My efforts to come up with a Niasse song are even worse than some of the efforts on here so I'll keep them to myself :)

Haha I didn't like any of those songs😂

We have a habit of putting too many syllables in so it doesn't fit correctly and then sound terrible when there's a crowd singing them in unison
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 28, 2017, 02:21:03 AM
Reply #23

Ramjam

To the tune of go west

Omar scores from everywhere

Repeat

Repeat

Repeat
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

September 28, 2017, 03:13:38 AM
Reply #24

irishtoffee

How about "I've a locker man" to the rocket man tune. I'm tired and lazy so I'm not even going to try for a second line

September 28, 2017, 04:30:59 AM
Reply #25

mikey_blue

Ou-mar just a little bit, Ou-mar a little bit more, Ou-mar just a little bit he's the striker we're looking for.

You're not getting better than a Gina G remix lads. Stop trying. Lock the thread.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:33:05 AM by mikey_blue »

September 28, 2017, 01:30:49 PM
Reply #26

JordanianEmbassy

How about something along the lines of Dollar - Oh L'amour, with Oumar instead of Oh L'amour

Not sure what the second line could be --- blue instead of "do"

September 28, 2017, 01:32:43 PM
Reply #27

JordanianEmbassy

Haha I didn't like any of those songs😂

We have a habit of putting too many syllables in so it doesn't fit correctly and then sound terrible when there's a crowd singing them in unison

haha fair enough.
I think basically we just all need to learn all the words to Forever Everton. Very occasionally it gets going at aways. but never full on.

September 28, 2017, 03:10:06 PM
Reply #28

JordanianEmbassy

I'm not really suggesting this would work... but I might as well give you all the opportunity to abuse me for it :) To the tune of "Some girls are bigger than others" by the Smiths:

As Anthony said to Cleopatra, as he opened a crate of ale,
Ron has just discovered,
Oumar is better than others,
[Our lad Oumar is better than most of our others... ????]
Oumar is better than others.....

Sorry everyone,
I'll get my coat.....
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 03:13:51 PM by JordanianEmbassy »