October 23, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

Author Topic: [Podcast]Questions from the forum: Oumar Niasse special  (Read 594 times)

September 27, 2017, 08:36:09 AM
Read 594 times

Everton Podcast

Questions from the forum: Oumar Niasse special

So, it's been a busy old week recording the NSNO Everton podcast, and today we bring you the Questions from the Forum special.

So, it’s been a busy old week recording the NSNO Everton podcast, and today we bring you the Questions from the Forum special.

Oumar Niasse is – rightly – the hot topic of the moment, and our forum users’ questions reflect that.

So, sit back and enjoy a casual discussion on whether it’s OK to wear a football shirt with a player’s name on the back as an adult, and everyone express their love for Sweet Price Oumar Niasse.

You can get your question or point addressed by using the NSNO Everton forums, or by Tweeting us @nsno.

Source: Questions from the forum: Oumar Niasse special

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 03:36:01 PM
Reply #1

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Wasn't expecting quite a such detailed answer, not gonna lie!!!

Simply simply lovely

September 27, 2017, 05:03:21 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
Wasn't expecting quite a such detailed answer, not gonna lie!!!

we aim to please!

September 27, 2017, 11:57:08 PM
Reply #3

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
You never  answered my question??? HAHA
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2017, 12:34:38 AM
Reply #4

Bally

Administrator
It's the roll I way

September 28, 2017, 12:35:24 AM
Reply #5

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
What was it

You mentione dit but didn't answer it. just laughed. HAHA. About theTone and angry birds etc
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 28, 2017, 12:46:12 AM
Reply #6

blueski

the audio was a lot crisper this time - thanks for that!
Nil Satis

September 28, 2017, 02:27:50 AM
Reply #7

Sir Stealth

NSNO Subscriber
What was it

Is @TheTone increasing the amount of angry birds

Not sure if we did answer it but we did talk about his online dating adventures a bit

The answer is yes!

With a mixture of his penis, fingers, toys and just all round being both an exceptional and a disgraceful human being
You think Lou Bega knocked it out of the park with Mambo number 1?!No but he kept at it!

September 28, 2017, 02:32:43 AM
Reply #8

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
I think the tone leaves all women content and satisfied.

September 28, 2017, 02:34:57 AM
Reply #9

TheTone

Is @TheTone increasing the amount of angry birds

Not sure if we did answer it but we did talk about his online dating adventures a bit

The answer is yes!

With a mixture of his penis, fingers, toys and just all round being both an exceptional and a disgraceful human being

excuse me, my fat milfs are very happy thank you very much  :hmph:

September 28, 2017, 02:44:51 AM
Reply #10

TheTone

I think the tone leaves all FAT women content and satisfied.

fixed lid

September 29, 2017, 04:23:34 PM
Reply #11

Elgoodo1978

I'm on a Mac and I cant seem to play this episode.  I've tried it on 3 Macs  so has anything changed on this one as the previous episodes played fine and I thoroughly enjoyed them ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 04:25:28 PM by Elgoodo1978 »

September 29, 2017, 05:14:24 PM
Reply #12

Simon Paul

Administrator
I'm on a Mac and I cant seem to play this episode.  I've tried it on 3 Macs  so has anything changed on this one as the previous episodes played fine and I thoroughly enjoyed them ;)

how are you trying to play them?

I can play on my Mac through Chrome from both this thread and the site the thread links to

September 29, 2017, 05:19:45 PM
Reply #13

Elgoodo1978

Firefox, but just tried it on Chrome and it plays fine.  Great stuff, looking forward to it.  Thanks so much

September 29, 2017, 05:20:11 PM
Reply #14

Simon Paul

Administrator
Firefox, but just tried it on Chrome and it plays fine.  Great stuff, looking forward to it.  Thanks so much

odd that it won't play in Firefox...will investigate