December 19, 2017, 12:40:56 AM

Author Topic: Browning at Sunderland  (Read 879 times)

September 27, 2017, 04:49:22 PM
Read 879 times

everton1952

Is there any obligation by the host club to select a loanee for a minimum number of games? Sunderland are near bottom of the Championship and do not seem to give Browning many games as far as I can see. Can't we take him back on the basis he is not being developed as hoped?

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 04:57:05 PM
Reply #1

BlueBeagle

Is there any obligation by the host club to select a loanee for a minimum number of games? Sunderland are near bottom of the Championship and do not seem to give Browning many games as far as I can see. Can't we take him back on the basis he is not being developed as hoped?

And do what with him, let him not play here as well?

September 27, 2017, 04:57:51 PM
Reply #2

Macca77

He won't get any game time here either, so no need to bring him back

September 27, 2017, 05:07:24 PM
Reply #3

everton1952

I thought he was well thought of? Clearly not if binned to Sunderland was the best option.

September 27, 2017, 05:08:06 PM
Reply #4

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
He's been dropped for being shite
As he should be if he wa shite

Simply simply lovely

September 27, 2017, 05:13:05 PM
Reply #5

formerKHL

It's all dependant on the original agreement made between the 2 clubs..EFC can state he must play x amount of games per period of loan...likewise they could say he can ONLY play x amount......if EFC think he's not getting the required games they can recall him....if EFC think he'd be better playing with our U-23's they can recall him.....however, EFC may feel he's better off training in and around a first team....also being on loan somewhere out of their comfort zone is better character building for them (or most)

September 27, 2017, 05:14:06 PM
Reply #6

Macca77

Sunderland is a horrible place to go on loan though, the club is rotten and on a downward spiral, Grayson will be sacked soon

September 27, 2017, 05:15:00 PM
Reply #7

van der Meyde

Galloway's not been too involved at Sunderland either, neither has Liam Walsh in the couple of games since Redknapp was axed.

September 27, 2017, 05:22:39 PM
Reply #8

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Galloway's not been too involved at Sunderland either, neither has Liam Walsh in the couple of games since Redknapp was axed.
Disappointing for Walsh, similar trend for Galloway

Simply simply lovely

September 27, 2017, 05:32:43 PM
Reply #9

formerKHL

Sunderland is a horrible place to go on loan though, the club is rotten and on a downward spiral, Grayson will be sacked soon

haha..nice1 ....I really like sunderland as a club....feel for the fans...very passionate about their football..... team and club....just obviously poorly managed club at present....they need some stability back....both in the boardroom and in the management structure....

September 27, 2017, 05:48:56 PM
Reply #10

Macca77

haha..nice1 ....I really like sunderland as a club....feel for the fans...very passionate about their football..... team and club....just obviously poorly managed club at present....they need some stability back....both in the boardroom and in the management structure....

At present? Its been going on for over a decade

September 27, 2017, 06:00:25 PM
Reply #11

formerKHL

At present? Its been going on for over a decade

ye your right...... basically since 2001/2 when they got relegated... not including 2010 when they peaked in mid season and were up amongst the European spots for a bit....apart from that peak....zippo...

September 27, 2017, 06:17:47 PM
Reply #12

Lxxx

I thought Browning has played quite a few times and that it was Galloway that was binned early doors. Again.

September 27, 2017, 06:26:55 PM
Reply #13

Hawkandro

We need to get ourselves a sexy Dutch club like Chelsea.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

September 27, 2017, 06:33:14 PM
Reply #14

Django

He's featured in 8 of Sunderland's 10 league games this season.

Much more than he would of featured in here.

Don't think he's gonna make it at Everton anyway so hopefully he impresses and gets a permanent move to a decent club.