December 15, 2017, 01:11:09 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: Klaassen needs time  (Read 1085 times)

September 27, 2017, 11:09:01 PM
Reply #15

blue1948

Eh?
I reiterate ,what do you really know about the set up -how the players and staff feel? At finch farm.
Sure is that's why I said it
Sure is that's why I said it
You are willing to
 go on record that you think he is useless?

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 11:09:10 PM
Reply #16

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
I worry about Koeman. We knew we had to rebuild. i think he was chosen specifically as he integrated many new players into squads quite well at Southampton. He really hasn't done it well here t all.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 27, 2017, 11:11:29 PM
Reply #17

blue1948

I worry about Koeman. We knew we had to rebuild. i think he was chosen specifically as he integrated many new players into squads quite well at Southampton. He really hasn't done it well here t all.
You are a win up merchant !

September 27, 2017, 11:12:26 PM
Reply #18

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Too early to say that
He took us back to 7th last season after two grim years

We are rally early into this being his side and I believe we earned the same pts last season as we did this season in the games so far.

Ill admit the style of football isn't nice on the eye

Simply simply lovely

September 27, 2017, 11:22:24 PM
Reply #19

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

September 27, 2017, 11:45:40 PM
Reply #20

Lxxx

I reiterate ,what do you really know about the set up -how the players and staff feel? At finch farm.You are willing to

You're rambling mate.

September 27, 2017, 11:52:04 PM
Reply #21

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Always seems to put everything on the player and nothing on the setup he is in. Now it might just be lost in translation and of course the player is the one responsible for his own destiny but both player and team go hand in hand so it stands to reason that the environment must be right for players to thrive.
That doesn't make sense?
The environment can be perfect and the player just not good enough so won't succeed.
(Not a reference to Klaassen just to the statement above)
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

September 27, 2017, 11:54:43 PM
Reply #22

Realist

I reiterate ,what do you really know about the set up -how the players and staff feel? At finch farm.You are willing to

Already did son, see them 2 quotes there 👆🏼 That's me saying I think he's useless

September 28, 2017, 03:35:12 PM
Reply #23

mikey_blue

He'll be fine. All he needs to do is channel his inner Naismith.

September 28, 2017, 07:41:08 PM
Reply #24

formerKHL

Is Koeman clairvoyant ? A Genius ? By not buying a big centre forward.....

I only ask because the PC brigade are out in strength.....they're now trying to stop all contact in sport and particularly tackling in rugby and HEADING......

Did RK know this before spending a fortune ?

tick your it......

September 28, 2017, 10:59:43 PM
Reply #25

BlueForYou

DK Max time, tonight
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 29, 2017, 01:13:02 AM
Reply #26

Realist

Is Koeman clairvoyant ? A Genius ? By not buying a big centre forward.....

I only ask because the PC brigade are out in strength.....they're now trying to stop all contact in sport and particularly tackling in rugby and HEADING......

Did RK know this before spending a fortune ?

tick your it......
No