November 22, 2017, 07:10:38 PM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: Klaassen needs time  (Read 1027 times)

September 27, 2017, 05:03:33 PM
Read 1027 times

Everton News

Koeman: Klaassen needs time

Everton boss Ronald Koeman says that Davy Klaassen - and Sandro Ramirez - needs time to adapt to the Premier League after his big-money move from Ajax in the summer.

Source: Koeman: Klaassen needs time

deCoubertin

September 27, 2017, 05:11:02 PM
Reply #1

BlueForYou

And he needs a full 90mins tomorrow

A player of his quality should stand out

Goals for him and Sandro!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 27, 2017, 05:13:31 PM
Reply #2

Simon Paul

Administrator
Koeman says "It is all about the player himself. It is the same question for other young players."

is there not an element of it being about the manager and coaching staff too?

September 27, 2017, 05:16:26 PM
Reply #3

formerKHL

Koeman says "It is all about the player himself. It is the same question for other young players."

or the club as whole to help these players integrate into the new style/pace of football, culture, language etc....get them settled in a home environment rather than a hotel room..

September 27, 2017, 05:20:16 PM
Reply #4

BlueForYou

The Oumar benchmark? 18 months!
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

September 27, 2017, 05:51:34 PM
Reply #5

Lazarou

Koeman just needs to shut up and get on with coaching/integrating them into the team. He has done none of the new players any favours by playing them out of position or not setting the formation and team selection to integrate them. Over to you Ronald.

September 27, 2017, 06:21:51 PM
Reply #6

Lxxx

Always seems to put everything on the player and nothing on the setup he is in. Now it might just be lost in translation and of course the player is the one responsible for his own destiny but both player and team go hand in hand so it stands to reason that the environment must be right for players to thrive.

September 27, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
Reply #7

Toddacelli

If we had a recognisable system that we were trying to play that we could try different players out in - at least then everyone would know what is expected of them and where to expect your teammates to be.

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

September 27, 2017, 09:24:45 PM
Reply #8

bacon sarnie

Right on. Wonder if he ever coached youth/under 11 teams on his way to the big time. Doubt it.

September 27, 2017, 09:33:32 PM
Reply #9

Realist

I reckon he'll turn out an ok buy, he's not going to score many and he won't light up the league but I think he'll do
Ok.
Sandro is useless

September 27, 2017, 10:05:27 PM
Reply #10

BlueForYou

Our Bergkamp in waiting...................... ..........

Harry Catterick

September 27, 2017, 10:12:09 PM
Reply #11

blue1948

Always seems to put everything on the player and nothing on the setup he is in. Now it might just be lost in translation and of course the player is the one responsible for his own destiny but both player and team go hand in hand so it stands to reason that the environment must be right for players to thrive.
So I am putting myself on the line again ! What do you know about the situation at Finch farm????

September 27, 2017, 10:13:58 PM
Reply #12

blue1948

I reckon he'll turn out an ok buy, he's not going to score many and he won't light up the league but I think he'll do
Ok.
Sandro is useless
TO SAY HE IS USELESS REALLY IS REALISTIC  YOU TURNIP

September 27, 2017, 10:17:42 PM
Reply #13

Lxxx

So I am putting myself on the line again ! What do you know about the situation at Finch farm????

Eh?

September 27, 2017, 10:22:17 PM
Reply #14

Realist

TO SAY HE IS USELESS REALLY IS REALISTIC  YOU TURNIP

Sure is that's why I said it