November 23, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman disappointed – again  (Read 1283 times)

September 29, 2017, 03:19:07 PM
Reply #15

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Everyone talks about width but you need someone good in the box on the end of it.

Cuco's brought us width and done alright at it (it's the defensive side of his game that's lacking), and what's it got us?

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 03:22:55 PM
Reply #16

wepull

I think he can do the following:

1. Don't start Sandro over DCL, at least in the near future for all your important games

2. Don't play more than 1 number. 10 in the starting line up.

3. Take Ashley Williams locker away.

September 29, 2017, 03:32:15 PM
Reply #17

indiantoffee1975

I wonder if Barkley made that decision not to sign for Chelsea and reasses his plans in Jan for other reasons than a knockdown move to Spurs.

September 29, 2017, 03:42:50 PM
Reply #18

The Analog Kid

I wonder if Barkley made that decision not to sign for Chelsea and reasses his plans in Jan for other reasons than a knockdown move to Spurs.

I wonder what sort of impact a fit Barkley would have on the current team, if any?

September 29, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
Reply #19

sirblue57

Is this a half arsed admission that some of the players the club have bought just arent right?

Also, this style of play and formations he chooses is having an impact on Gueye. Our Mr Reliable hasnt quite been that of late.

We have a style of.play?
I'm the "trophy husband" from the game my wife regrets playing.

September 29, 2017, 07:15:54 PM
Reply #20

everton1952

October and November will be crucial to decide Koeman's future. A bottom 6 position and surely he is gone. Unless a return by Coleman, Bolassie and Barkley predicted for December turn things around.

September 29, 2017, 07:18:12 PM
Reply #21

SANA_DR0

Just heard a Koeman interview on the radio then where he also mentioned us missing seven or eight players?!

Bolasie, Coleman, a striker, a centre half...... how many more does he need that he hasnt already bought?

Its everyone else fault,, but his, He should be able to see the issues we have and address them with the players we have. but no he wants to spend another 200 million, stick to the same formation and tactics, then get sacked.

He sounds more and more deluded after each match.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 29, 2017, 07:20:46 PM
Reply #22

SANA_DR0

I wonder what sort of impact a fit Barkley would have on the current team, if any?

None, Koeman would be pissed off that Barkley didnt sign a contract or pissed off that Barkley didnt speak to him, plus there would be atleast 3 other number 10's that Koeman has bought ahead of Barkley.

Barkley would be in the same position as Mirallas, loving the club but knowing that Koeman is no
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 29, 2017, 07:22:05 PM
Reply #23

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
None, Koeman would be pissed off that Barkley didnt sign a contract or pissed off that Barkley didnt speak to him, plus there would be atleast 3 other number 10's that Koeman has bought ahead of Barkley.

Barkley would be in the same position as Mirallas, loving the club but knowing that Koeman is no
Does Mirallas love the club? Must be the same Belgian love that Lukaku and fellaini loved us with

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
Reply #24

SANA_DR0

Does Mirallas love the club? Must be the same Belgian love that Lukaku and fellaini loved us with

Have you seen Mirallas devotion to the club? the times he's got pissed off and annoyed for not playing? or being brought onto the pitch when we where stuggling? do you see Mirallas' dad saying every international break that he wants to leave?

mirallas said he wanted to leave, when he realised that Koemans ego (the same ego that has fucked up Barkley, the same ego that refuses to see his tactics are negative and boring, the same ego thats blaming the players rather than his own tactics)
wouldnt allow for him to come on, Mirallas was disapointed being subbed, he was disappointed in the next game. when we had no width, and Koeman refused to bring him on.. the Mirallas i see, is more committed to the club that Koeman is.

but yeah you can keep on with Belgian hate spiel, herpherp i want leave cos im Belgian, Look at Mirallas social media and how he feels towards Everton and not that Koeman is forcing him out ie Barkley.

but i know its better to have faith in your manager, than players who show desire...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 29, 2017, 07:27:53 PM
Reply #25

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Do you see Mirallas' dad saying every international break that he wants to leave?

His dad doesn't have to, its usually Mirallas

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 07:29:36 PM
Reply #26

SANA_DR0

awesome, ignore the rest of the post, he said he wanted to leave recently, due to Koeman refusing to pick him.

& Unsworth kicking ass.

September 29, 2017, 07:32:27 PM
Reply #27

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
awesome, ignore the rest of the post, he said he wanted to leave recently, due to Koeman refusing to pick him.

He has asked to leave or moaned about not being allowed to leave under every manager we have had. No-one has properly come in for him but yeah, he loves the club
For me, Mirallas loves Mirallas

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 07:33:49 PM
Reply #28

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Have you seen Mirallas devotion to the club? the times he's got pissed off and annoyed for not playing? or being brought onto the pitch when we where stuggling? do you see Mirallas' dad saying every international break that he wants to leave?

mirallas said he wanted to leave, when he realised that Koemans ego (the same ego that has fucked up Barkley, the same ego that refuses to see his tactics are negative and boring, the same ego thats blaming the players rather than his own tactics)
wouldnt allow for him to come on, Mirallas was disapointed being subbed, he was disappointed in the next game. when we had no width, and Koeman refused to bring him on.. the Mirallas i see, is more committed to the club that Koeman is.

but yeah you can keep on with Belgian hate spiel, herpherp i want leave cos im Belgian, Look at Mirallas social media and how he feels towards Everton and not that Koeman is forcing him out ie Barkley.

but i know its better to have faith in your manager, than players who show desire...
Oh and in reply to the other bits, he can be as disappointed as he wants, he needs to look at himself first tho before shifting the blame cos lets be honest, he has had about two decent games in two seasons.

Simply simply lovely

September 29, 2017, 07:37:00 PM
Reply #29

SANA_DR0

Oh and in reply to the other bits, he can be as disappointed as he wants, he needs to look at himself first tho before shifting the blame cos lets be honest, he has had about two decent games in two seasons.

Ross Barkley says hi.

& Unsworth kicking ass.