November 24, 2017, 08:49:06 PM

Author Topic: What is Sandro?  (Read 3507 times)

September 29, 2017, 02:25:26 PM
Reply #75

Waltzer

I didnt think he played too bad last night, showed ambition to run at players and with long range shooting. Admittedly it didnt come off but he was still trying

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 02:28:36 PM
Reply #76

School of Science

Like Klassen looks totally devoid of confidence, needs a goal badly, doesn't help when Rooneys chasing the ball in his own half and he becomes isolated.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

September 30, 2017, 02:10:07 AM
Reply #77

SANA_DR0

I didnt think he played too bad last night, showed ambition to run at players and with long range shooting. Admittedly it didnt come off but he was still trying

Looks like he is trying to hard, but trying in the wrong positions, on the right wing an left wing.. he tried really hard but by the time he gets into the box, he looks tired and just aimlessly punts the ball (usually it goes over)

What is Sandro?

I know what he's not.. he's not a winger, he's not a striker who can play on the edge of the shoulder, he doesnt hold up the ball (showed that yesterday only held it up once)

He's a player who is trying to hard, i feel he knows Evertonians love hard working players.. but unfortunately that isnt enough.. shamefully it reflects why he only cost 5 million.  :/

He needs to chill, stick him in the under 23;s get him playing some football with no pressure, let him get his confidence back.. bring him back to the first team. Re-valuate.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.