November 19, 2017, 03:44:29 AM

Author Topic: [News]Rooney : We're still finding our feet  (Read 1329 times)

September 29, 2017, 05:27:21 AM
Read 1329 times

Everton News

Rooney : We're still finding our feet

Everton striker Wayne Rooney says that his are still trying to find their feet as they stumble through the opening part of the season with another poor result in Europe.

Source: Rooney : We're still finding our feet

deCoubertin

September 29, 2017, 05:29:34 AM
Reply #1

BlueBeagle

Here's a tip pal...

Look down.

September 29, 2017, 05:31:02 AM
Reply #2

KoemansNumberTens

Crap for years at Utd and good old sentimental Everton thought he'd magically become good again. Another of our terrible signings.
Still if we sign enough number 10s surely at some stage we'll stumble across a good 1

September 29, 2017, 05:34:19 AM
Reply #3

Everton Mint

Rooney coming out with the Koeman mantra there..

Seems they think they just have to keep playing the same team until it clicks...

Forgetting that it hasnt so far because it is a bad formation.

September 29, 2017, 05:45:56 AM
Reply #4

TheTone

Rooney coming out with the Koeman mantra there..

Seems they think they just have to keep playing the same team until it clicks...

Forgetting that it hasnt so far because it is a bad formation.

I think we'd actually be better with him playing instead of Schneiderlin, at least he can still pick a pass out but no way is he a centre forward anymore

September 29, 2017, 06:13:56 AM
Reply #5

Evertonian in NC

Look up your asses.  Your heads are already fucking there.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

September 29, 2017, 06:34:14 AM
Reply #6

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Wish he could fucking stay on his.
"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
- Walt Disney

September 29, 2017, 06:40:35 AM
Reply #7

kramer0

Does whatever he feels like in possession, does absolutely nothing without the ball. Would be a good option to start against deep defensive blocks or to come on as a sub when we need a bit of guile in the final third, but there he is, in every starting eleven (minus one game in a competition Koeman clearly doesn't care about) regardless of whether or not he fits.

Hate this signing more and more by the day. Not because I don't think he's any good (he's scored some important goals so he clearly still has something to offer) but because we gave Koeman the ammo to pick him every fucking week.

September 29, 2017, 12:52:30 PM
Reply #8

eyesalwaysblue

He was fucked off for a reason however the spin gets spun, and we are the fuckin saps pickin up the tab on the vanity project, wish Coleen had got her way for garden leave, for a year or so.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

September 29, 2017, 02:00:45 PM
Reply #9

Redartin

Here's a tip pal...

Look down.

The stomach is in the way, blocking the view.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

September 29, 2017, 02:04:37 PM
Reply #10

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
The stomach is in the way, blocking the view.

He isnt fat ffs.
I have to return some videotapes.

September 29, 2017, 02:31:54 PM
Reply #11

Lazarou

Does whatever he feels like in possession, does absolutely nothing without the ball. Would be a good option to start against deep defensive blocks or to come on as a sub when we need a bit of guile in the final third, but there he is, in every starting eleven (minus one game in a competition Koeman clearly doesn't care about) regardless of whether or not he fits.

Hate this signing more and more by the day. Not because I don't think he's any good (he's scored some important goals so he clearly still has something to offer) but because we gave Koeman the ammo to pick him every fucking week.

Totally agree as a he did with Utd and England he pulls the whole shape of a team about, leaves us missing a forward when he comes deep and does nothing of note that any other midfielder could not do.

His inclusion in the team is at the expense of the team. Koeman seems to love him though.

September 29, 2017, 02:34:13 PM
Reply #12

Redartin

He isnt fat ffs.

Who said he was?, as you so politely put it, "ffs".
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

September 29, 2017, 02:39:50 PM
Reply #13

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Who said he was?, as you so politely put it, "ffs".

Well if your stomach is in the way then im sure you are insinuating he is fat...
I have to return some videotapes.

September 29, 2017, 02:39:56 PM
Reply #14

mikey_blue

Wayne Rooney, the eternal scapegoat.