November 20, 2017, 12:01:59 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 9610 times)

October 01, 2017, 09:07:49 PM
Reply #420

eyesalwaysblue

Burnley are head and shoulders ahead of us. They are completely outplaying us. All that money spent and we might not have a single player good enough for any of the teams above us. Weve snapped up a whole load of bang average players for crazy prices.
Absolute proof if anymore needed Koeman has us in reverse, and that's taking into account losing Rom, we have deteriorated in every department apart from keeper since this fixture last season....ITS FUCKIN SHITE
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 01, 2017, 09:07:52 PM
Reply #421

Zoolander

Williams looks finished, Baines not far behind and Martina is bang average at best.

October 01, 2017, 09:07:59 PM
Reply #422

sam of the south

I'm confused. According to everyone on here, the reason we were doing badly this season was because:

- We were playing more than 1 number 10 at the same time
- We had no width
- We weren't starting Niasse
- We needed to drop Rooney

So all those problems have been fixed, and we're still losing and creating hardly any clear cut chances.

What gives?

The sad thing is, this is the most threatening, balanced, and cohesive we've looked in attack all season.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 01, 2017, 09:08:08 PM
Reply #423

cantoffee

I'm confused. According to everyone on here, the reason we were doing badly this season was because:

- We had no width

So all those problems have been fixed, and we're still losing and creating hardly any clear cut chances.

What gives?
We still have no width.

I personally don't see how dropping Rooney makes us better as he's our best player.

October 01, 2017, 09:08:33 PM
Reply #424

wepull

Gana is an absolute liability in the attacking third. Get him off for Davies.

October 01, 2017, 09:08:35 PM
Reply #425

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber

- We had no width

What gives?

Well in fairness, we started well and created a few good chances. Two on a plate for Sigurdsson really.

That's what it's like though when you're playing with zero confidence, concede and the air goes out the balloon so quickly.

That said, clearly the defence is still a glaring issue. As little confidence as we have up top, multiply that by ten at the back. There are no players seemingly we can bring in to fix that though as I presume Jagielka is injured still and Coleman yet to deemed fit.

Oh and we still don't have much width, everyone is coming inside.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:09:38 PM by blueToffee »

October 01, 2017, 09:08:44 PM
Reply #426

WeimaranerBlues

Williams just got some blame lads, being on the keepers toes for the goal

October 01, 2017, 09:08:50 PM
Reply #427

gizzblue

Seemed better at first but we have a better set up aside William a Martina again ... but lacking any width at all yet again .

October 01, 2017, 09:08:51 PM
Reply #428

griff969

The management, the recruitment staff and the board must have realised that selling Lukaku was going to expose the who squad. How can we not have addressed getting a goal threat?
Evertonian ever since Andy King smashed the ball past Ray Clemence

October 01, 2017, 09:08:57 PM
Reply #429

Martip

- We had no width

What gives?
No the problem Is We have sold our best  assests and replaced them with overpriced disjointed shit....koeman out

October 01, 2017, 09:09:21 PM
Reply #430

D3blue

Schneiderlin has been poor.  Doesnt seem to be able to make a forward pass..

October 01, 2017, 09:09:55 PM
Reply #431

bogie

this manger has no clue picking a team every week that needs min 4 subs to go anywhere

I would drop Ashley Williams and sell in in jan for £5.99 how the hell is he on today and that clown at right back tell Koeman to take him with him when he goes

October 01, 2017, 09:10:00 PM
Reply #432

Redartin

Dreamland. He'll be in the job for ages yet.

Unfortunately this is probably true. But irrespective of the result in this match fuck him out now because this shit is just going to go on and on till he does go.
We fucked about too long with Martinez and we are going to do it again.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 01, 2017, 09:10:11 PM
Reply #433

Realist

We're just shit

October 01, 2017, 09:10:12 PM
Reply #434

Evertonian in NC

OK, I know what I'd do.

Martina off for Davies.

Williams off for Holgate.

Schniederlin off for Klaassen.

Gets our best 11 on the pitch, worst offenders off.  Piss-poor starting decisions makes us waste all 3 subs early, but these are desperate times.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin