October 20, 2019, 03:45:29 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 37978 times)

October 01, 2017, 10:02:36 PM
Reply #45

sam of the south

0-2 and he's gone
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:05:06 PM
Reply #46

sam of the south

Martina is poor
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:09:59 PM
Reply #47

sam of the south

Yay, now the RS are on, and my RS uncle and cousin are here
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:12:30 PM
Reply #48

sam of the south

Shame, because we looked much better until they scored.

If he sacrifices DCL, Niasse, and Vlasic in the next game he can fuck off; at least they tried and had a bit of energy about them.
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:13:32 PM
Reply #49

sam of the south

Go hang off the sky dish till it falls off the wall.

Great idea, and maybe I'll be hospitalised into the bargain 👍🏼
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:19:39 PM
Reply #50

sam of the south

Message to phone:

NOT  FUCKIN NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

DELOFEU NOT SAMURAI!!!!!!!

It's Deulofeu.

:snigger:
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:34:37 PM
Reply #51

sam of the south

Blimey, Barkley and Lukaku papered over a ton of cracks last year, didn't they 
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 10:43:59 PM
Reply #52

sam of the south

I hope nothing like that ever affects any of your family you pathetic man

Calm down, mate, he wasn't advocating Saville's behaviour.
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 11:04:18 PM
Reply #53

sam of the south

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11063343/koeman-understands-fans8217-frustration

He's starting to sound as desperate as the last Everton manager just before he got the sack.

When I read 'Sky Sports' and 'understands' I thought it would be that he was getting the bullet
Henry David Thoreau

October 01, 2017, 11:33:57 PM
Reply #54

sam of the south

Surprised at how unarsed I am actually.

Yeah, I'm a bit numb to it.

Like the last months of Martinez.
Henry David Thoreau