September 26, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 25201 times)

October 01, 2017, 10:03:27 PM
Reply #45

Evertonian in NC

Sandro needs to do better
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 01, 2017, 10:03:59 PM
Reply #46

Evertonian in NC

100th League win for Dyche, congrats
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 01, 2017, 10:06:07 PM
Reply #47

Evertonian in NC

there ought be boos now

October 01, 2017, 10:08:44 PM
Reply #48

Evertonian in NC

changed my mind, sack the fucker now

October 01, 2017, 10:10:32 PM
Reply #49

Evertonian in NC

I want to kill myself enough without the Fat Sam shouts, thanks.

October 01, 2017, 10:12:24 PM
Reply #50

Evertonian in NC

Get a new manager in, maybe keep Ross.  Ask him who he wants.

October 01, 2017, 10:16:18 PM
Reply #51

Evertonian in NC

Shame, because we looked much better until they scored.

If he sacrifices DCL, Niasse, and Vlasic in the next game he can fuck off; at least they tried and had a bit of energy about them.

He went RIGHT BACK to his comfort zone.  Rooney and Sigurdsson, no width.  Did nothing about the lack of creativity in the middle, nor the shocking, steaming pile of poo that is Ashley Williams.

THAT is the problem.

October 01, 2017, 10:23:00 PM
Reply #52

Evertonian in NC

It's Deulofeu.

:snigger:

how quickly we lose our spelling discipline!

October 01, 2017, 10:35:29 PM
Reply #53

Evertonian in NC

I think we are now currently fucked. Im not convinced we can actually field a balanced 11 unless we fill an awful lot of positions with young players.

why not go as young as possible at this point?