November 15, 2018, 04:14:14 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 26669 times)

October 01, 2017, 05:38:59 PM
Read 26669 times

Ross

So far this season Burnley have beat Chelsea away and drew at Spurs and Liverpool.

Let's not pretend this is going to be a push over, they're technically poor but a very well drilled side

Let's not hand out the excuses before hand though.

Yeah so far they've done well against the better teams but they've also struggled against others. By far and away their best result was against Chelsea but they were hangling on against 9 men in the end to get a freak win, let's not paint them as something to be feared.

Failing to win today would be very poor. Immunity was meant to have stopped at the Utd game, it can't keep on.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 01, 2017, 07:57:29 PM
Reply #1

Ross

Not convinced by the team myself still to much deadweight in it and to narrow, but there's still plenty enough to beat these.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 01, 2017, 08:31:38 PM
Reply #2

Ross

These look dangerous
It's us who look vulnerable

October 01, 2017, 08:33:28 PM
Reply #3

Ross

Niasse is a nuisance

October 01, 2017, 08:38:09 PM
Reply #4

Ross

Defend on the edge of you 6 yard box and you'll get punished

October 01, 2017, 08:42:25 PM
Reply #5

Ross

Can't stand listening to Phil Neville on the commentary.

It's like he's commenting from Anne Frank's wardrobe

October 01, 2017, 08:48:07 PM
Reply #6

Ross

Think we're more likely to concede again before we score.

Very worrying.

October 01, 2017, 08:58:19 PM
Reply #7

Ross

Lucky to get away with that the useless cunt

October 01, 2017, 09:34:05 PM
Reply #8

Ross

October 01, 2017, 09:40:57 PM
Reply #9

Ross

Like to see Lookman on for Vlasic

October 01, 2017, 10:07:28 PM
Reply #10

Ross

Optimum time for his P45 now with this international break