November 21, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 27099 times)

September 30, 2017, 08:25:20 PM
Read 27099 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Against deep set low block teams like Burnley what they want you to do is punt balls into the box. Ben Mee et al will eat that up all day.

Much better to keep the ball moving back and forth across the box, one twos and quick Klaassen-like passing to try and drag players out of position.

If you are going to pass into the box it should be low, driven passes or deeper incisive through balls, so the style we play might be fine, that said I think they'll just be too organised well drilled for our lot. Nil nil not a bad bet.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 01, 2017, 09:00:25 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
What on earth am I watching here, absolutely terrible game of football. Everton are all over the shop and don't even look interested. Sleepwalking.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 01, 2017, 09:42:33 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think he might go after this.

October 01, 2017, 09:59:47 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Hard to say because we don't really know how Moshiri reacts to stuff yet.

True, got a feeling myself though.

October 01, 2017, 10:19:00 PM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Officially crisis mode for me now.

October 01, 2017, 11:31:15 PM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Surprised at how unarsed I am actually.