November 19, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 9589 times)

October 01, 2017, 10:22:26 PM
Reply #735

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
They have right fucked me this week have Everton. Cost me over 3 grand on Thursday. I live in Burnley so ive got to put up with smug workmates tomorrow and 3 fucking hours of my time being bored to death.

Fuck me, 3 grand ! You can buy a house for that in Burnley can't you ?

October 01, 2017, 10:23:00 PM
Reply #736

Evertonian in NC

It's Deulofeu.

:snigger:

how quickly we lose our spelling discipline!
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 01, 2017, 10:23:09 PM
Reply #737

Mac934

For 20 mins we looked quite good. They scored and the whole atmosphere changed. The players all went back into there shells and back to square one they went. Total clueless shite. Niasse and Vlasic faded badly, why the fuck was Gana shooting from where he was. If Siggurdson had scored the two chances he had early doors it would had been so different.

October 01, 2017, 10:23:19 PM
Reply #738

KoemansNumberTens

Fuck me, 3 grand ! You can buy a house for that in Burnley can't you ?

Haha 2. Or none when you concede a last minute goal to a cypriate team with 10 men

October 01, 2017, 10:23:21 PM
Reply #739

eyesalwaysblue

I hate Koeman but draw the line at Martinez shouts lol they are 2 horns on the same fuckin goat?
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 01, 2017, 10:24:40 PM
Reply #740

Realist

Cleverly
Kobe
Robles
Samurai
Lennon
Lukaku  (a given)
Niasse (from a DVD)

Ruined Barkley.

Seville has a better eye for young talent.

If that means what I think it means you should know better than joking about stuff like that, especially at your age, grow up

October 01, 2017, 10:25:19 PM
Reply #741

Buck76

Kenwright will give Koeman a hug in the lounge, tell him to hang in there, that he's a great bloke, we're right behind him.

Just hope Moshiri is fuming after necking a bottle of red watching this at home and rings Koeman's mobile while it's happening.

I hope Moshies is with his Russian mate securing another manager

October 01, 2017, 10:25:35 PM
Reply #742

TheTone

They have right fucked me this week have Everton. Cost me over 3 grand on Thursday. I live in Burnley so ive got to put up with smug workmates tomorrow and 3 fucking hours of my time being bored to death.

is that you Paul Merson?

October 01, 2017, 10:26:22 PM
Reply #743

TheTone

I hope Moshies is with his Russian mate securing another manager

he can fuck off too the phone in cunt

October 01, 2017, 10:30:14 PM
Reply #744

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
When the manager makes the changes many wanted and we still play poorly and don't get a result you have to start worrying that it isn't going to work for him here. Even when it looks like he's getting it right it's turning out wrong

October 01, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
Reply #745

TSGun

These are really confusing times and not really sure what to think.

There's a growing sense of desperation surrounding the club that doesn't bode well for those deemed accountable.

Is he on borrowed time? Might just be.

October 01, 2017, 10:31:39 PM
Reply #746

KoemansNumberTens

When the manager makes the changes many wanted and we still play poorly and don't get a result you have to start worrying that it isn't going to work for him here. Even when it looks like he's getting it right it's turning out wrong

I think we are now currently fucked. Im not convinced we can actually field a balanced 11 unless we fill an awful lot of positions with young players.

October 01, 2017, 10:34:37 PM
Reply #747

sam of the south

Blimey, Barkley and Lukaku papered over a ton of cracks last year, didn't they 
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 01, 2017, 10:35:29 PM
Reply #748

Evertonian in NC

I think we are now currently fucked. Im not convinced we can actually field a balanced 11 unless we fill an awful lot of positions with young players.

why not go as young as possible at this point?
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 01, 2017, 10:37:01 PM
Reply #749

Lxxx

We paid Martinez 10 million to fuck off, we paid Southampton 5 million for Koeman, now we will pay Koeman 10 million to fuck off , what a shambles !

This is about the strength of it. We're still a small club playing at being a big boy. Making costly errors in appointments and contract terms.