November 21, 2017, 04:17:24 PM

Author Topic: Everton v Burnley  (Read 9861 times)

October 01, 2017, 10:37:35 PM
Reply #750

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Everybody including me thought Barkley is thick... seems like he is the only one who knew what was coming. Koeman has to go. Really has to go. ASAP! Use some of that $60m line of credit to pay him off. There are good managers out there without a job currently. Get one of them.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

October 01, 2017, 10:37:41 PM
Reply #751

Everton Mint

At least go with youth in the home games. The crowd will get behind them and help the get rid of the negative atmosphere.

And/or get Unsworth in.

October 01, 2017, 10:38:11 PM
Reply #752

Paddockoldie

If that means what I think it means you should know better than joking about stuff like that, especially at your age, grow up

It does and no.. so fuck off

October 01, 2017, 10:38:37 PM
Reply #753

eyesalwaysblue

I hope Moshies is with his Russian mate securing another manager
Or a fuckin hitman
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 01, 2017, 10:39:42 PM
Reply #754

Realist

It does and no.. so fuck off

I hope nothing like that ever affects any of your family you pathetic man

October 01, 2017, 10:40:20 PM
Reply #755

KoemansNumberTens

why not go as young as possible at this point?

Probably nowt to lose. The problem is if we start with Davies, Lookman, DCL and Kenny and they have an off day we are gonna get thumped. All have played well at times but all have been dreadful at others.

October 01, 2017, 10:41:17 PM
Reply #756

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
The really really worrying thing is even if he brings in a striker like Geroud in January that won't make one iota of difference, I doubt even that if we had held on to Lukaku we would be doing any better with this set up and the players he has brought in.

October 01, 2017, 10:41:51 PM
Reply #757

KoemansNumberTens

This is about the strength of it. We're still a small club playing at being a big boy. Making costly errors in appointments and contract terms.

Never wanted him here. Struck me as a safe appointment. A decent manager without the imagination to be great. Turns out I overhyped him

October 01, 2017, 10:42:57 PM
Reply #758

Lxxx

If we don't at least put a call in to Tuchel and maybe even Ancelotti (I know I know) then we're negligent in the extreme. There's nothing left to give under Koeman, whatever he tries isn't coming off. If Moshiri is a football man he'd spot this a mile off and instruct an agent to get on it.

October 01, 2017, 10:43:59 PM
Reply #759

sam of the south

I hope nothing like that ever affects any of your family you pathetic man

Calm down, mate, he wasn't advocating Saville's behaviour.
Dignity does not consist in possessing honours, but in deserving them

October 01, 2017, 10:44:05 PM
Reply #760

KoemansNumberTens

The really really worrying thing is even if he brings in a striker like Geroud in January that won't make one iota of difference, I doubt even that if we had held on to Lukaku we would be doing any better with this set up and the players he has brought in.

Think a paceless targetman (alone) would make thinks worse. We need 2 pacy wingers, we need some drive in midfield, we need 2 more full backs. Cant believe someone thought paceless recruitment was wise

October 01, 2017, 10:44:30 PM
Reply #761

eyesalwaysblue

Everybody including me thought Barkley is thick... seems like he is the only one who knew what was coming. Koeman has to go. Really has to go. ASAP! Use some of that $60m line of credit to pay him off. There are good managers out there without a job currently. Get one of them.
Sorry no everybody didn't, some stuck by him and have always thought Koeman the problem..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 01, 2017, 10:45:04 PM
Reply #762

Realist

12th most expensive squad in the world, 7 games into the season and we're at the "throw the kids in" stage - what a fucking mess man

October 01, 2017, 10:45:05 PM
Reply #763

Everton Mint

Looks like a positive change in formation and personnel.

But guys, dont get wound up if we're not that great. Confidence is low and some players havent played together.

And remember Burnley are no mugs... they drew at Lpool & Spurs.

Think I had it sussed pre-game.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 10:46:34 PM by Everton Mint »

October 01, 2017, 10:48:25 PM
Reply #764

indiantoffee1975

Spent my weekend away on a family holiday break. Caught the second have on the radio on the way back. So glad I gave it a swerve. Knew it would be fucking grim. Get rid of this fucking cunt he is only going in one direction and that is to damage the club even further. If Moshiri and the club have any balls they will sack him tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 02:11:35 AM by indiantoffee1975 »