December 15, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Author Topic: [News]Koeman: It's not as negative as everybody is thinking  (Read 5657 times)

September 29, 2017, 08:10:23 PM
Read 5657 times

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
This was a fair point he made, you wouldn't assume this to be the case from the mood here:

You can lose against Chelsea, Spurs, Man Utd but weve played ten more games and weve lost only one of those ten.  You look at that as a positive. Its not all so negative.

September 29, 2017, 08:26:41 PM
Reply #1

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Problem is a lot of us havnt seen such piss poor performances in over thirty odd years.

Are you serious?

September 30, 2017, 08:45:07 PM
Reply #2

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
It's bad but I'm not even sure it's Roberto at his worst bad, never mind Smith or Walker

It's nowhere near Roberto levels. Under Roberto we were shite for the best part of two years. This season (which actually started off reasonably well) begun 6 weeks ago.

September 30, 2017, 09:30:00 PM
Reply #3

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He just talks fuckin shite, but why should he worry? he's minted if he stays or goes.

So is every Premier League manager.

And footballer.

In fact, why should any of them care about anything eh?

October 01, 2017, 05:47:12 AM
Reply #4

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
We were the 7th best team in the league before he spent a penny, just an underperforming one. For me it's too early to pull the trigger but expectation wise I'd be hoping for a manager that shoots higher than to maintain 7th given the money he has to spend.