October 19, 2019, 06:33:31 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 32255 times)

November 11, 2017, 10:00:11 PM
Read 32255 times

GrantyBoy78

The hope is we regain some sort of form and can start integrating Klassen and Sandro back into the team. They’re both hard workers but they’ve looked so off the pace no one can complain that they’ve been dropped. The frustrating thing is if we were to sell them, you can guarantee they’d pick up where they left off before they joined us and we’d all be wondering what might have been.

December 31, 2017, 03:48:10 AM
Reply #1

GrantyBoy78

He’s done here, isn’t he? If he can’t get a game when we’re so short of players and those that are available, aren’t properly fit, then he’s got no chance.

It would be a shame if he was let go with out a fair crack but 3 managers have now overlooked him so surely he’s got to take a look at himself.

January 22, 2018, 09:40:14 PM
Reply #2

GrantyBoy78

some people have to realise.....just because he's not playing doesn't mean he's shit in training....

for me its more a case of the manager doesn't think he'll fit into his system....

and lets face it having an attacking midfielder in our team....well current performances sez it all.....
Koeman and Unsworth didn’t fancy him either

January 31, 2018, 05:46:36 PM
Reply #3

GrantyBoy78

The warning signs were there; the best players in this league are either strong, quick or both. If you’re neither of those and you want to play for a top team then you need to a be a really fucking good footballer. I mean David Silva/Fabregas/Mata good. He’s neither strong and quick and not in the class of the 3 I just mentioned. Which means he’s in Morrison/Allen/Britton territory; and players of that level won’t improve us.