August 23, 2019, 12:01:03 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 31173 times)

November 11, 2017, 11:37:05 PM
Read 31173 times

Shogun

Administrator
Some good fixtures coming up for him and Sandro in the next month.

Atalanta at home
West Ham at home
Huddersfield at home
Apollo away

There's been plenty of premier league players who took some time to get going.

I never claimed to be a saint

November 12, 2017, 12:00:27 AM
Reply #1

Shogun

Administrator
i'd actually think they would do better getting to grips with the pace of english football by spending sometime in the premier league b setup, once they get confidence/flowing.. bring them back, but you cant expect them to get any sort of confidence or cohesion with players they wont be playing with week in week out,if they both spend around 6 weeks in the reserves their quality should shine through and bring their confidence up a few levels,

It's good for them to get minutes under their belt but I'm not sure U23 footy will do anything more to help them get up to pace of the PL.

Probably a better idea for Sandro than Klaassen. He's got plenty of attributes, he just seems rusty and massively lacking in confidence with the first team.

January 06, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
Reply #2

Shogun

Administrator
Considering we’ve pretty much nothing to play for (or at least shouldn’t do if we win a few games) then we should be trying to get him and Sandro into the team as much as possible for the rest of the season.