December 12, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 26957 times)

November 25, 2017, 03:53:10 PM
Read 26957 times

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Oh my god is that how we lined up?

Is unsworth trying to intentionally not only not get the Everton job but not get any job in the future?

Ha.  Thought the same. A line-up so outlandish I thought @GLewis was just making shit up.

December 19, 2017, 02:08:00 PM
Reply #1

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber

January 06, 2018, 10:47:55 PM
Reply #2

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I think hes trying to tell us something

June 10, 2018, 02:28:23 AM
Reply #3

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
Imo if this happens it stinks of creative bookkeeping. Seems way more to this than meets the eye, this type of deal seems extremely odd. Would it not be easier to fully cut our losses on him now than to get into this weird shit.

June 10, 2018, 05:12:30 PM
Reply #4

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I'm sure Besiktas were done for FFP a few years ago and where given some form of transfer limitations as punishment. Maybe due to those sanctions this is the only way that they can structure this deal.
Brands probably knows what Klaassen is capable of better than anyone else at Everton. If he believes that he is not a good fit for Everton and Silva then getting rid quickly is the best thing for us. This will then free up space to bring in a player which is better suited for us.

Sounds reasonable. Koeman would have just taken his locker off him.

If Besiktas are the only club willing to cover enough of his wages so we can manoeuvre through FFP then this kind of creative think By is exactly the reason we employed Brands.