August 17, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 23911 times)

November 25, 2017, 04:25:43 AM
Read 23911 times

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He'll come good, guarantee it.

November 26, 2017, 03:08:44 PM
Reply #1

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Just said to a mate he reminds me of a cross between Andy Johnson and Steven Naismith!

Bants.

January 23, 2018, 01:58:44 AM
Reply #2

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
He's had 6 months to get up to speed and still Sam said he's not showing enough in training to warrant a place in the squad. I suppose he's a Rooney/Sig-lite and if he can't find a place for both of them at once then he's not going to find a slot for Klaassan.

Could be he knows there’s no space for all 3 and politically it’s easiest by far to get rid of Klaassen so why bother even giving him a chance.

January 23, 2018, 02:05:58 AM
Reply #3

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
And I don’t factor Unsworths dismissal of him as meaning much. Unsworth’s team selections were very much trying to make the point to our board that he thought our transfer activity was a disaster. Look at his first team in his first game vs Chelsea - almost none of the new boys in there: Pickford, Baines, Williams, Jags, JJK, mirallas, Davies, Beni, Lennon, Rooney.

January 31, 2018, 11:56:11 PM
Reply #4

Ell Capitan

NSNO Subscriber
Pace and Speed is the same thing.

MC said speed of thinking which is different. Though I completely disagree, think he’s got a very quick footballing brain.