December 12, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 26975 times)

November 30, 2017, 06:09:24 PM
Read 26975 times

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
I reckon he's our new Bilyaletdinov. You can see he has talent but I just don't think he is suited to the Premier League. Until he leaves the club we'll probably want him to play in the position he doesn't seem to get much of a chance in.
It's a shame as we'd all love to see a midfielder arriving late and scoring hatfuls of goals like lampard.
And I certainly can't see him suiting an allardyce team, which is all about stats and productivity.

June 10, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
Reply #1

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
If they pay his wages and a loan fee, then it's a decent deal in my eyes.
How anyone can have watched him last season and seen any reason to persist is completely beyond me. Unfortunately, he's completely out of his depth in English football.
20m is still way overpriced for him and  would be good money. Look at what he has shown and decide if you would be happy if we paid 20m for a player of his calibre this summer.

June 10, 2018, 01:58:22 AM
Reply #2

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
It is very hard to play well if the fat manager does not give you a game ,don't bother with the "well Koeman never gave him game time " argument because he had just arrived and wasn't ready ,I KNOW that if you play as captain of a side in the final of a European cup then you are better than we saw last season .Give the lad a chance for fuck sake .
Imagine for a moment that he'd been signed by West ham last season and had the same impact he's had here. Then imagine we'd offered to take him on loan, pay wages and a loan fee. The majority on here would think it was absolutely crazy.

He has shown absolutely nothing to suggest he is in any way suitable for premier league football. It's almost delusional to see otherwise.

June 10, 2018, 01:59:35 AM
Reply #3

piggypop

NSNO Subscriber
The set price only helps them not us. It's a maximum not a minimum. They can renegotiate or even send him back. We can't renegotiate upwards
He's only worth about 6-10m, so 20m seems a good price to me.