December 12, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 26973 times)

December 31, 2017, 04:39:25 AM
Reply #165

Waltzer

Every man and his dog has had their chance now. Why not him?
Ask him, it's like you said, everyone has been given a chance except him so clearly he isn't doing something that others are. I'd say it says more about Klassens character and drive if we've got kids getting a run out or showing more in training that they're taking his place in the squad.

December 31, 2017, 06:39:09 AM
Reply #166

therealdunc

Ask him, it's like you said, everyone has been given a chance except him so clearly he isn't doing something that others are. I'd say it says more about Klassens character and drive if we've got kids getting a run out or showing more in training that they're taking his place in the squad.

Ronald Koeman, the feller who signed him didnít give him much of a chance , what does that tell you about his ability?

He was signed as Ronaldís inside man in the dressing room and to get us deep into the Europa league.
I canít think of any other reason?
Blue

December 31, 2017, 07:07:50 AM
Reply #167

toffee_scot

This season, Everton have been managed by Koeman, Unsworth and Allardyce. Koeman of course brought Klaassen here and with the Dutch connection I thought he'd be a key player but very early on Koeman used him less and less until he was just simply someone taking up space on the subs bench. Unsworth didn't seem confident to utilise him when he was caretaker manager and now Sam Allardyce does not include him.

I think this is very much a case of Klaassen not settling or adapting to the English game and none of the three managers have been impressed by him. I expect he will be on the move in January, at least on loan to another club.

December 31, 2017, 07:12:04 AM
Reply #168

Macca77

Deserves a crack, mind you hes meant hes a creative player so doesn't fit into Allardyces tactics

December 31, 2017, 08:17:45 AM
Reply #169

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Must be absolute garbage in training mustnít he.

Canít get my head around a player good enough to play for Ajax at that level who canít get near the Everton squad? Must be more to him than what weíve seen. Play him instead of one of your defensive midfielders maybe.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

December 31, 2017, 01:02:48 PM
Reply #170

Juanito

Iím sure he would have been more effective than James McCarthy yesterday. Especially with a Ďshieldí of Gana and Schneiderlin.

December 31, 2017, 02:43:10 PM
Reply #171

therealdunc

Deserves a crack, mind you hes meant hes a creative player so doesn't fit into Allardyces tactics

Of course itís all Alladryce fault!

Not like the guy who signed him played him every game
Or
When he played he was like Messi

No itís all big sams fault, no agenda here !!!  lolol
Blue

December 31, 2017, 03:00:24 PM
Reply #172

eugene

Think heís just at the wrong club at the wrong time, koeman went all out to install a type of football he believed we could play without fully understanding how his new signings would knit together.
When it didnít work there was no plan B.
He needs to go out on loan or be sold because the whole model has now changed

December 31, 2017, 03:05:30 PM
Reply #173

Cassius

NSNO Subscriber

Or

Fuck me you're properly touchy, aren't you?

December 31, 2017, 03:29:44 PM
Reply #174

Macca77

Or

Where did i say it was his fault?

January 06, 2018, 10:47:55 PM
Reply #175

Bob Sacamano

NSNO Subscriber
I think heís trying to tell us something

January 06, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
Reply #176

Shogun

Administrator
Considering weíve pretty much nothing to play for (or at least shouldnít do if we win a few games) then we should be trying to get him and Sandro into the team as much as possible for the rest of the season.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

January 06, 2018, 11:13:50 PM
Reply #177

GLewis

NSNO Subscriber
Considering weíve pretty much nothing to play for (or at least shouldnít do if we win a few games) then we should be trying to get him and Sandro into the team as much as possible for the rest of the season.

Yeah weíre going to have to win a few more games yet before anyone is beginning to think of that sort of idea.

A lot will depend on if theyíre willing to stick around though.

January 06, 2018, 11:16:37 PM
Reply #178

gizzblue

Sam couldvery well rotate all these players now ...but he will stick to bring overly defensive imho ....even after the golden 40 points.
Born not made a blue .

January 06, 2018, 11:26:09 PM
Reply #179

Alanvideo

In the short time I've seen Klaasen on the pitch he looks skilful but physically weak ,like an even weaker version of Ossie.
We are special ,we are Everton.