June 20, 2018, 05:31:23 AM

Author Topic: [News]Klaassen: Adapting to English game has not been easy  (Read 22338 times)

February 02, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
Reply #270

KoemansNumberTens

Amazed he turned down Napoli over a few months of image rights. They are going for the title. You do have to wonder now if he's gonna sit out his entire contract. His stock is only going to go down and he's never gonna get a better footballing offer than Napoli

February 02, 2018, 09:58:02 PM
Reply #271

Lxxx

So 6 months of missing out on a few quid, even though it'd still be substantially higher than his wages he's been used to all his life, to give up the chance of playing for a very good team at the top of Serie A and sampling a different country, culture and lifestyle for a bit. I'd suggest our Davy is not such a smashing lad after all.

February 02, 2018, 10:26:57 PM
Reply #272

civemark

He will be regretting the decision on Saturday when he is watching the game from the Emirates stands.

February 02, 2018, 10:51:43 PM
Reply #273

Cereal Killer

So 6 months of missing out on a few quid, even though it'd still be substantially higher than his wages he's been used to all his life, to give up the chance of playing for a very good team at the top of Serie A and sampling a different country, culture and lifestyle for a bit. I'd suggest our Davy is not such a smashing lad after all.

Sounds more like his agent has pulled all the strings and Davy hasn't had much of a say in any of it

February 02, 2018, 11:06:49 PM
Reply #274

bacon sarnie

Should not the accuser have prioritised the England job over money?

Nah, thought not......

February 03, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
Reply #275

Lxxx

Sounds more like his agent has pulled all the strings and Davy hasn't had much of a say in any of it

The agent works on behalf of the player not the other way around.

February 03, 2018, 03:54:06 AM
Reply #276

Mayor Farnum

Was he holding out for a loan to Derby?

February 03, 2018, 08:59:51 PM
Reply #277

SANA_DR0

hope we're safe by march, then can give Davy a go in the first team, im sure if he had played he wouldnt have been as bad as Schneiderlin.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

February 03, 2018, 09:03:00 PM
Reply #278

eugene

hope we're safe by march, then can give Davy a go in the first team, im sure if he had played he wouldnt have been as bad as Schneiderlin.
Recon 40 points is safe this season so three wins starting today COYB

February 03, 2018, 09:19:07 PM
Reply #279

blargins

NSNO Subscriber
Was he holding out for a loan to Derby?

Leipzig. Like Real Madrid did a few years ago, they got our players mixed up.
"I wouldn't be up here if I hadn't failed a million times." Nick Foles

February 04, 2018, 01:59:07 AM
Reply #280

Cozzie

Time to give this guy a go I reckon.

February 04, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
Reply #281

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

February 04, 2018, 02:54:02 AM
Reply #282

Big Sams Little Pecker

If he's that shit in training that 3 managers (one of whom signed him for decent money) have seen fit to leave him out of most matchday squads, I really can't see what people wanting to "Give him a go" are expecting to see from him.

All variations of "he sees things that his teammates don't which makes him look bad" are just nonsense (that seem to stem from an Echo article months back) as based on his performances to date, nobody could have possibly come to that conclusion.

The only benefit to playing him would be to prove to every man and his dog how poor a signing he really is.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 02:55:22 AM by Big Sams Little Pecker »

February 04, 2018, 02:59:03 AM
Reply #283

Waltzer

See no reason not to.
He must be proper bollocks in training not too even get close to this squad, you'd think you'd only need 2 functional feet to get a run out at the moment!

February 04, 2018, 02:59:11 AM
Reply #284

SANA_DR0

If he's that shit in training that 3 managers (one of whom signed him for decent money) have seen fit to leave him out of most matchday squads, I really can't see what people wanting to "Give him a go" are expecting to see from him.

All variations of "he sees things that his teammates don't which makes him look bad" are just nonsense (that seem to stem from an Echo article months back) as based on his performances to date, nobody could have possibly come to that conclusion.

The only benefit to playing him would be to prove to every man and his dog how poor a signing he really is.

if you watched Ajax the season they got to the Europa League final, then you would have seen his skill set, and what he is capable of. we played him in on the side of 3 in midfield (never in the middle) or one of the wide forward positions.  by the time we played him as a CAM, he was already out of form and off the pace,If he played along side Davies and Gueye, with 2fullbacks who bomb on, and with Walcott, he would have options.

Fans keep forgetting we had no attacking style of play for a long time this season.. some may say we still dont have one..
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....