November 21, 2017, 08:57:16 AM

Author Topic: Are Everton headed for a relegation battle?  (Read 5364 times)

October 23, 2017, 09:49:34 AM
Reply #120

montanatoffeefan

...we have only two players who have scored league goals.

God that's awful. Seems too grim for words.
Even the word "grim" feels too sunny.

And that's before you confront the fact that Niasse is one of the two.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 02:56:38 PM by montanatoffeefan »
Everton forever.

deCoubertin

October 23, 2017, 01:48:23 PM
Reply #121

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
No.  We're in it now.

Think some people (not just you NC) need to chill, we are 4 points from mid table, 5 points behind Liverpool with over 6 months and 29 games to go, I personally would give Koeman the next three league matches.

October 23, 2017, 01:52:14 PM
Reply #122

Glory

But we don't look even close to winning.

You're deluded if you're not taking the prospect of a relegation battle, on current form, seriously.

October 23, 2017, 01:56:58 PM
Reply #123

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
But we don't look even close to winning.

You're deluded if you're not taking the prospect of a relegation battle, on current form, seriously.

Then call me deluded if it makes you feel better.

October 23, 2017, 02:57:35 PM
Reply #124

74Blue

We are currently in the bottom three and are in fucking abysmal form. There is no such thing as being too good to go down. We need to start picking up points and quickly, otherwise we could very easily be left languishing at the foot of the table.
Whilst we have lots of captains in the squad, I'm not seeing any real leaders. I don't see anyone in our first team who has the mentality to roll their sleeves up and battle their way out of trouble. I don't see anybody prepared to hand out bollockings on the pitch to team mates and drive us forward. We're not scoring goals, and aren't even creating opportunities. I'd have a completely different opinion if we were at least having lots of shots on target that were just not going in. At least then, you have the belief that no matter what, you are still creating chances and you are just going through a bit of an unlucky patch. If you're still creating chances, one will go in eventually.
Can anybody see where Everton's next 3 points are coming from at the moment, because I certainly can't.

October 23, 2017, 02:59:58 PM
Reply #125

montanatoffeefan

Think some people (not just you NC) need to chill, we are 4 points from mid table, 5 points behind Liverpool with over 6 months and 29 games to go, I personally would give Koeman the next three league matches.

It's only October and you're characterizing giving our manager just three more matches to prove himself as "chill"...well, that just shows how desperate things have gotten.
Everton forever.

October 23, 2017, 04:35:59 PM
Reply #126

Lxxx

At what point would you pull the trigger? How low do we have to go before we do that.

October 23, 2017, 05:09:10 PM
Reply #127

di_guyo

Everton & Atleti

October 23, 2017, 05:18:54 PM
Reply #128

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
At what point would you pull the trigger? How low do we have to go before we do that.

Think I said personally I would give him another three games.

October 23, 2017, 05:20:53 PM
Reply #129

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
It's only October and you're characterizing giving our manager just three more matches to prove himself as "chill"...well, that just shows how desperate things have gotten.

????

October 23, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
Reply #130

SANA_DR0

also we need to win 1 game every 3 games if we are to stay out of the relegation zone..

these Koeman fans need to see the hard truth, losing to shit teams is the only way they will change their mindsets.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 23, 2017, 06:53:29 PM
Reply #131

Redartin

Think I said personally I would give him another three games.

Suffer baby suffer.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 23, 2017, 07:08:08 PM
Reply #132

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I'm worried that the prem is entering a new era, and once again we're on the wrong side of the fence. If we allow t to continue we could very, very easily find ourselves adrift and it would be catastrophic.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 23, 2017, 07:09:01 PM
Reply #133

Lxxx

Remember when the talk was that it had started to become a top 7?

October 23, 2017, 07:12:53 PM
Reply #134

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Remember when the talk was that it had started to become a top 7?

It possibly has and we will find ourselves letting some two bob outfit sat in our seat as the best of the rest.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.