November 23, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

Author Topic: Are Everton headed for a relegation battle?  (Read 5433 times)

October 23, 2017, 07:32:32 PM
Reply #135

Toddacelli

Only 2 players scored?

Sheeeeeeeeeesh.

We are an injury to Jordan Pickford away from being dicked by 7 or 8 goals EVERY WEEK the way we are playing right now.

Someone wrap that lad in cotton wool!

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

deCoubertin

October 24, 2017, 02:11:05 PM
Reply #136

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Only 2 players scored?

Sheeeeeeeeeesh.

We are an injury to Jordan Pickford away from being dicked by 7 or 8 goals EVERY WEEK the way we are playing right now.

Someone wrap that lad in cotton wool!

He already looks like he is under that goalie top.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 24, 2017, 02:49:28 PM
Reply #137

Toddacelli

He already looks like he is under that goalie top.

Puppy fat - he's only a young'un!

Either that or he's trying to emulate the greatest goalkeeper the world has ever seen    :)

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates

October 24, 2017, 03:02:41 PM
Reply #138

gizzblue

Puppy fat - he's only a young'un!

Either that or he's trying to emulate the greatest goalkeeper the world has ever seen    :)
Old three Jersey Nev was class 😅

October 24, 2017, 03:55:25 PM
Reply #139

SANA_DR0

Are Everton headed for a relegation battle?

changing my answer from 'they can't battle' to a simple NO! :D
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 24, 2017, 05:00:12 PM
Reply #140

everton1952

Unless you turn the table upside down, or much more difficult to do, confidently predict the 4 wins we need before New Year to prevent a traumatic 2018, the answer is "yes". 

October 24, 2017, 07:36:52 PM
Reply #141

BlueForYou

Possibly a relegation battle

Cannot see us banging in the goals (will we manage to bag three in a game?) On that basis, probably

Have to be careful - is Dixie Dyche a bit Mike Walker territory? Gives me the jitters thinking about it and could even mean another sacking come season end

Out of the two, I'd prefer TT at the races

And keep Unsy with the first team from now on

"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 29, 2017, 10:47:54 PM
Reply #142

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
A quarter of the season gone, were on 8 pts and well and truly belong in the bottom 3. Our goal difference says everything about this team.

Almost the entire starting XI looks weak, whoever is out there. The defence looks chronically old, the attack without clue and the midfield invisible.

100% we are in a relegation fight this season.

Furthermore, itís  going to take a ton of money and an amazing managerial appointment to turn this into anything other than a relegation fight.

October 29, 2017, 10:49:53 PM
Reply #143

Martip

A quarter of the season gone, were on 8 pts and well and truly belong in the bottom 3. Our goal difference says everything about this team.

Almost the entire starting XI looks weak, whoever is out there. The defence looks chronically old, the attack without clue and the midfield invisible.

Furthermore, itís  going to take a ton of money and an amazing managerial appointment to turn this into anything other than a relegation fight.
Spot on

October 29, 2017, 10:51:10 PM
Reply #144

Mayor Farnum

The overriding factor in our choice of new manager has to be the real possibility of relegation.

October 29, 2017, 10:58:17 PM
Reply #145

Duncs_a_legend

NSNO Subscriber
Yes, I would say we are currently in a relegation battle.
"I would never die for my beliefs...because I might be wrong"

October 29, 2017, 10:58:52 PM
Reply #146

Cozzie

Grim and even more sad that it's true.

Worried isn't the word.

October 29, 2017, 11:16:39 PM
Reply #147

Makis

Been thinking we'll be alright but this looks just as bad as it has all season. We just can't create and the defence can't keep tight.

October 29, 2017, 11:17:15 PM
Reply #148

Dr. Sponge

Today has confirmed to me for the first time (this season), we are in a relegation scrap. And there's no obvious fix

Striker in January is a must.

October 29, 2017, 11:35:21 PM
Reply #149

Martip

No fucking about seeing how unsworth does we need someone in now who can at least set this team up to not be out of games after half an hour then in Jan we need 4 or 5 players to stay up.