October 21, 2017, 04:27:48 AM

Author Topic: Are Everton headed for a relegation battle?  (Read 2593 times)

ally2, april and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 02, 2017, 04:19:50 PM
Reply #60

Paddockoldie

There's some people on here who I seriously doubt are Evertonians. Sort your fuckin heads out and get a grip. I know City fans who stuck with their club through back to back relegations... look at them now. Bitchin on here changes fuck all.... I'm not happy either but it is what it is. We'll be ok because we're nowhere near relegation fodder.

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 04:25:10 PM
Reply #61

Lxxx

We'll still finish 7th even after this shite start. If you look at who is up their in our place, Burnley and Watford, you realise we actually have quite a shite league with half a dozen good teams with money at the top. Tempted to say even if we had a decent start we'd only finish 7th anyway which makes you realise where we are in the pecking order and will be for as long as I can see.

October 02, 2017, 07:20:33 PM
Reply #62

Macca77

There's some people on here who I seriously doubt are Evertonians. Sort your fuckin heads out and get a grip. I know City fans who stuck with their club through back to back relegations... look at them now. Bitchin on here changes fuck all.... I'm not happy either but it is what it is. We'll be ok because we're nowhere near relegation fodder.

Correct

October 02, 2017, 07:38:52 PM
Reply #63

The Analog Kid

They did, thatís correct, but they still had about 2/3 of their fans do a runner after they went down, as soon as they came back up and  got taken over they all came crawling back.

October 02, 2017, 08:12:01 PM
Reply #64

BlueForYou

And we'll stand by whoever is in charge

An interviewer, last night, asked Koeman if he could take the pressure and criticism being aimed at him

"Of course", he said, "It goes with the job - if you don't like it...................get out"

Yep, takes guts - that'll do for me, Ron

Just need a few more guts around you

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:29:39 PM by BlueForYou »
"We don't need a badge - everybody knows those blue and white shirts..............Everton"

Harry Catterick

October 02, 2017, 08:34:24 PM
Reply #65

Paddockoldie

They did, thatís correct, but they still had about 2/3 of their fans do a runner after they went down, as soon as they came back up and  got taken over they all came crawling back.

They still got 30k + attendances so it wasn't that many who walked off. Great support in the circumstances. If that happend to us there wouldn't be a tree or lampost without a blue hanging from it..

October 03, 2017, 12:01:15 AM
Reply #66

The Analog Kid

They still got 30k + attendances so it wasn't that many who walked off. Great support in the circumstances. If that happend to us there wouldn't be a tree or lampost without a blue hanging from it..

Kinell, thatís s bit... strong.

October 03, 2017, 12:09:34 AM
Reply #67

Ravardo

Same question being asked on talksport now

October 03, 2017, 12:11:35 AM
Reply #68

Paddockoldie

Kinell, thatís s bit... strong.

The hysteria on here sometimes is ridiculous though. Nobody dies if we don't win

October 03, 2017, 12:25:25 AM
Reply #69

gizzblue

I have full faith in Koeman being able to get us relegated given enough time ....he's shown he has all the qualities required so far .😅😅

October 03, 2017, 12:55:30 AM
Reply #70

Simon Paul

Administrator
absolutely no chance of this

we haven't got a 'battle' in us!

October 03, 2017, 01:14:21 AM
Reply #71

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Interesting article on BBC football website, " despite miserable start" will still finish 7th ( think Lxx said that earlier ?) predictions made by computer simulation, Lpool to finish 6th !

October 03, 2017, 01:15:52 AM
Reply #72

Morta75

A big NO on hat. But we will struggel to come top 10 with these poor display's

October 03, 2017, 04:26:50 AM
Reply #73

SANA_DR0

can still support Everton and not be happy with our team, support is not the same as being patriotic..

I want to see the best for Everton, atm, I feel that would be achieved without the current manager.
I still support the team and the players, and if things change around, then thats fucking awesome.
The way we have been playing is abysmal, and i cant see that changing if he keeps saying we have no creativity, when he plays 4 fucking number 10s'.
Its the Martinez-esque delusion that has turned me off Koeman, not just his style of play.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 04:53:06 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 03, 2017, 01:56:51 PM
Reply #74

Toddacelli

I'm only here for the cladding/Bramley Moore Dock updates