October 20, 2017, 09:19:44 PM

Author Topic: Ratings vs Burnley  (Read 1090 times)

October 02, 2017, 01:46:04 AM
Reply #15

blueToffee

NSNO Subscriber
His delivery has definitely dropped, probably hand in hand with not being able to strike a free kick.

However in his defence how many times does the ball get over to him, and he has nobody within 40 yards of him to receive a pass?

Yeah, he's just not been the same attacking wise since his ankle issues.

Defensively I think you're correct too. I do think we need more attacking wise from whoever plays there though.

deCoubertin

October 02, 2017, 01:55:34 AM
Reply #16

wepull

His delivery has definitely dropped, probably hand in hand with not being able to strike a free kick.

However in his defence how many times does the ball get over to him, and he has nobody within 40 yards of him to receive a pass?
Saw two sides of Baines today; one who played it safe and the other at the end who actually took on players when he thought there's actually nothing to lose. I wish we saw more of the latter.

Anyways a lot of times today we saw Baines, Martina and Morgan just raising their arms in frustration before passing it back because there was absolutely no one to pass to. Our midfield is just woeful and has no movement. I understand that Rooney doesn't hold his position but he at least fucking shows up to receive the ball, today the defensive players were just too isolated from the attacking front.

October 02, 2017, 01:56:16 AM
Reply #17

dunkster

Baines hasn't been the same since pienaar left
[]mcjVWM5etFw[/yt]

"what is it about good sex that's makes me have to crap?.............you sure rattled something loose tiger" - KINGPIN
"that's a lovely accent you have there..New Jersey?" "no Austria" "Austria!!!..Well gud-day mate..lets put another shrimp on the barbey. DUMB AND DUMBER

October 02, 2017, 03:02:34 AM
Reply #18

cantoffee

Saw two sides of Baines today; one who played it safe and the other at the end who actually took on players when he thought there's actually nothing to lose. I wish we saw more of the latter.

Anyways a lot of times today we saw Baines, Martina and Morgan just raising their arms in frustration before passing it back because there was absolutely no one to pass to. Our midfield is just woeful and has no movement. I understand that Rooney doesn't hold his position but he at least fucking shows up to receive the ball, today the defensive players were just too isolated from the attacking front.
Our movement is awful. No one wants the ball and I agree, despite it being annoying that he is all over the place, at least Rooney is always providing an option to the man on the ball.

October 02, 2017, 03:14:37 AM
Reply #19

Redartin

This thread surprised me.

"Ratings" for the Burnley game?

Seriously?

Unless we are starting to rate opposition players.
He is a Moyes dressed up in Ancelotti clothes.

October 02, 2017, 04:06:26 AM
Reply #20

everton1952

Pickford - 5 - starting to catch the jitters from what is in front of him.
 Martina - 3 loads of the ball but ineffective. Rather have Kenny.
Keane - 4 - poor in the air, maybe not fit?
Williams - 3 - very poor player and lacking self belief anyway
Baines  - 5 - a shadow of his former self. Started crossing toward the end, but mostly passed back to Williams

Sigurdsson - 4 - very poor display. Excellent chance early on. A waste of £40M. Mind you he is a good player underneath
Schneiderlin - 3 as usual very poor. One of the worst of Man Utd cast offs
Gana - 4 - devoid of last season's confidence, an awful player this season.
Vlasic - 6 - A very good player, hopefully he will not be infected by the others.

DCL - 5 - Flounders and struggles to meet unreal expectations. Might be OK in a better team
Niasse 4 - he lost his sparkle

Davies 5 desperate to change things but incapable of doing anythingSandro  0 a joke of a player at this level
Rooney 4 generally a waste of space waving his arms, booting the ball over the bar and protesting about non existent penalties

Koeman - 4 Clueless I am afraid to say. At least he tried two up and for 15 minutes it worked.

October 02, 2017, 03:28:14 PM
Reply #21

JordanianEmbassy

This is fucking Burnley.

Who have played Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool and got 5 points off them, and only lost once in league so far this season.

Yes, we are v. poor, but Burnley are a good side. Not an excuse, just give them the credit they deserve.

October 02, 2017, 06:05:49 PM
Reply #22

Faceatthefence

Who have played Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool and got 5 points off them, and only lost once in league so far this season.

Yes, we are v. poor, but Burnley are a good side. Not an excuse, just give them the credit they deserve.
A team of no stars,no ego,s just playing football to a system a plan a strategy  that works.They will and have upset much better teams than us this season,and all down to the manager recruiting  the right players that fit into his system.
Night comes down and finds you alone
In a space and time of your own
Lost in dreams in world full of shadows.

October 02, 2017, 06:28:49 PM
Reply #23

SANA_DR0

our best 3 players where Vlasic, Niasse and DCL.

lol at rating DCL low, and saying he;s not good enough..

everyone on tv, whether sky/bbc/nbc/bein  all say that he will be awesome, he takes people on. can hold up the ball and has pace.. you cant blame him if the rest of the support is non existent.
giving him a 4 or a 5.. lol

those 3 players where our highest rated players.
Koeman is taking Everton places. Namely, the Championship.

October 02, 2017, 08:19:11 PM
Reply #24

bacon sarnie

Absolute shite. Can't think of a word for the manager. Come back Walter Smith all is forgiven...nah.

October 02, 2017, 08:29:48 PM
Reply #25

Realist

our best 3 players where Vlasic, Niasse and DCL.

lol at rating DCL low, and saying he;s not good enough..

everyone on tv, whether sky/bbc/nbc/bein  all say that he will be awesome, he takes people on. can hold up the ball and has pace.. you cant blame him if the rest of the support is non existent.
giving him a 4 or a 5.. lol

those 3 players where our highest rated players.

And we've got the 12th most expensive squad in world football -