August 15, 2018, 04:18:40 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 46877 times)

November 25, 2017, 04:27:19 PM
Reply #15

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
Certainly doesn't work when we won't let him buy the first team players or pick the manager. He might be crap at the job he might be brilliant. Only thing we do know is that koeman and moshiri are crap at the majority of the job because they've been doing it for him

The thing is we don't actually KNOW anything about who is doing what. Plenty are surmising and using rumours, anecdotes and their own views to come up with their own theories.
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

November 26, 2017, 09:37:09 PM
Reply #16

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I think it's pretty safe to assume everyone, to a man, is having a mare in their own respective roles at the minute. Whatever and whoever they may be.

It's as if there's a curse on us

December 02, 2017, 05:38:24 AM
Reply #17

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber
I cant believe our scouts/DofF never plucked Will Hughes when Watford did. They signed him for 8m and at Goodison he looked great and in a few other games I've seen. Made Davies look ordinary. Mobile, eager and creative and doesn't mind doing the ugly stuff either. Nobody to my knowledge has noticed him either, although maybe @TheRam has as we both have this wierd thing for unheralded players then @Brownie20 makes it respectable.

What does your last sentence mean?

He was out injured for a long time. He'd been linked with moves to the PL before but none materialised.

March 21, 2018, 02:22:32 AM
Reply #18

Brownie

NSNO Subscriber