September 25, 2018, 09:41:29 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 49272 times)

January 14, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
Reply #405

Heisenberg

Almost half way into the transfer window and we still haven't got a left back. Outrageous that

January 14, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
Reply #406

Tony Clifton

Sack him?  Should charged with fraud.  Mayor Joe should write a letter about it.

Koeman needs a slap as well, must have been like a twisted version of Laurel & Hardy that pair.  Another fine mess indeed.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 03:01:05 AM by Tony Clifton »

January 14, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
Reply #407

bogie

well something is not working is it

even if he did not pick a player he has to agree to it that much was given away this week so the hammer and nails are there all we need is him to get in the dam thing

is this why the £45m waste of fucking time took so long ? did he not give his ok ? was RK a cunt and demanded we sign him after bills we will get this man any player he wants crap ?

January 14, 2018, 03:04:48 AM
Reply #408

bogie

Almost half way into the transfer window and we still haven't got a left back. Outrageous that

"this squad is so unbalanced it full of left backs and right wingers" was told that 3 windows ago

January 14, 2018, 03:13:34 AM
Reply #409

bluenuck

I said it in the the Spurs game thread.

Something is fundamentally wrong with this squad or organization in general. I don't know where it is, but on the pitch it's showing we are being run into the ground, and in my opinion relegation is a serious concern in the near future.

We probably look the worse in the PL to this day. As in slow, one paced, easily scored against, etc. etc. teams like Swansea actually produce shots on target and actually look like the players know what they are trained to do.

Our players are clueless, no spine, and don't look arsed to even try to be creative. Every game the players look like they're playing for the first time together and just trying to survive 90 minutes. It's really hard to watch.

I don't know if it's Walsh, kenwright/moshiri, koeman, or even the players. But it's really gotten fucked up.

January 14, 2018, 03:37:54 AM
Reply #410

penguinofdoom1878

I said it in the the Spurs game thread.

Something is fundamentally wrong with this squad or organization in general. I don't know where it is, but on the pitch it's showing we are being run into the ground, and in my opinion relegation is a serious concern in the near future.

We probably look the worse in the PL to this day. As in slow, one paced, easily scored against, etc. etc. teams like Swansea actually produce shots on target and actually look like the players know what they are trained to do.

Our players are clueless, no spine, and don't look arsed to even try to be creative. Every game the players look like they're playing for the first time together and just trying to survive 90 minutes. It's really hard to watch.

I don't know if it's Walsh, kenwright/moshiri, koeman, or even the players. But it's really gotten fucked up.

no they dont, Swansea are utter turd, hence them being bottom, also on target for the least number of shot in Premier League history and also why they are an absolute basket case off the pitch.

Yes things are a poor at the moment, but to say we look the worse in the league when there are 11 teams below us is a bit of madness.

January 14, 2018, 03:41:17 AM
Reply #411

bluenuck

no they dont, Swansea are utter turd, hence them being bottom, also on target for the least number of shot in Premier League history and also why they are an absolute basket case off the pitch.

Yes things are a poor at the moment, but to say we look the worse in the league when there are 11 teams below us is a bit of madness.

It is madness, isn't it?

But yet when I watch Southampton, or West Ham, or Crystal palace, or pretty much any other team below us, they all are more pleasing on the eye then us. They all look like they've actually got a clue how to play the system they've been trained to play.

January 14, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
Reply #412

penguinofdoom1878

It is madness, isn't it?

But yet when I watch Southampton, or West Ham, or Crystal palace, or pretty much any other team below us, they all are more pleasing on the eye then us. They all look like they've actually got a clue how to play the system they've been trained to play.

But that shows me we have better quality players and can improve, where are they are pleasing on the eye, can as you say play a system yet are still 16th, 12th & 11th and in Swansea's case 20th.

January 14, 2018, 03:49:22 AM
Reply #413

bluenuck

But that shows me we have better quality players and can improve, where are they are pleasing on the eye, can as you say play a system yet are still 16th, 12th & 11th and in Swansea's case 20th.

We do have more quality... But can't string together more than 3 passes.

Strange, isn't it?

I honestly think something is wrong in the dressing room.

January 14, 2018, 04:44:49 AM
Reply #414

arteta4spain

We do have more quality... But can't string together more than 3 passes.

Strange, isn't it?

I honestly think something is wrong in the dressing room.
There's been 3 managers in the space of 6 months. They will each have ideas of what they want to achieve with the players and also what their management style is. This has created a lot of upheaval with the players as some don't know if they're coming or going and who's going to be selected. I didn't want Big Sam and I still don't but maybe it'd be easier for the players to have him around next season just for some stability.
But then we'd be playing crap football again. We're in a catch 22 right now.

January 14, 2018, 06:53:42 AM
Reply #415

Ramjam

So forget about Walsh and the two Ronnieís/ Sams, what  the fuck is Craig Shakespeare getting paid to do?
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 06:55:31 AM
Reply #416

ally2

So forget about Walsh and the two Ronnie's/ Sams, what  the fuck is Craig Shakespeare getting paid to do?

Haha. Wondered how long it would take for this. But to answer, I don't know. Maybe there are two assistants.

January 14, 2018, 06:56:33 AM
Reply #417

ally2

And Dunc too. 'All he does is put out the cones' etc etc

January 14, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
Reply #418

Ramjam

And Dunc too. 'All he does is put out the cones' etc etc

Thatís easy heís the bouncer
WE ARE THE PEOPLE

January 14, 2018, 07:09:19 AM
Reply #419

Ross

Allardyce wasnít even wearing his headset today so what the point of Shakespeare? ...Ode to Shakespeare

Sitting in the stands great
Getting paid to watch shite served up by your mate Ainít
Long ball we all hate
About time we had an attacking plan mate

There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.