October 18, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 50455 times)

October 28, 2017, 07:36:34 AM
Read 50455 times

Jamokachi

what is it with grown men typing 'lol, lolz, trololol' all the time?? madness.

It's fucking infuriating.

January 16, 2018, 05:51:46 AM
Reply #1

Jamokachi

We have a very good source on here who's told us we're targeting a couple of left backs. Just because we're not linked in the press doesn't mean work isn't going on behind the scenes. I agree that Walsh needs to come up with the goods, and improve massively... but there's a hell of a lot of 2+2=5 going on from some of you in here.

January 21, 2018, 06:57:43 PM
Reply #2

Jamokachi

Looks like we might be in the market for a new DoF after what Iíve heard.

Kenwright wants him out.

Hopefully he takes Sam with him.

January 22, 2018, 07:38:18 AM
Reply #3

Jamokachi

I'd be happy with Walsh going but deeply nervous about this board searching for a replacement.

The thing is, Walsh was regarded a big coup based on his success at Leicester. We wanted Monchi before settling on Walsh, so I'm not sure the fear is really reasonable to be honest. I think Walsh has been found out, and I think he has been a massive let down and that the higher ups have realised this. I also think the dearth of seemingly available quality managers meant we were left with trusting Walsh's backing of Allardyce et all. And lastly, I think that will be the straw that breaks the camels back.

January 22, 2018, 07:41:13 AM
Reply #4

Jamokachi

We've spent £239m in the last 12 months, and got worse. That's really quite spectacular mismanagement.

I think a lot of the 'getting worse' is down to management. We had "gotten better" last season.

March 05, 2018, 04:22:44 AM
Reply #5

Jamokachi

I was a big bolasie fan when he first came. Erratic but also consistently made chances. He's been dreadful since he's returned. Have to start to wonder if he's finished now.

A common opinion within the game is that for every month you're out injured, it will take a month of playing regularly to reach the condition and form you were in prior. People are expecting far too much, far too soon from the lad. The problem is, we need to get him playing so that he can get back to his best, but we're so terrible at the moment that we can ill afford passengers. It's a catch 22. 

March 16, 2018, 04:08:33 AM
Reply #6

Jamokachi

Id love to have Aaron Ramsey here tbf.

Just to stop him scoring against us!

March 16, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
Reply #7

Jamokachi

He rejected us once, therefore not good enough now.

Behave.

April 25, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
Reply #8

Jamokachi

Wouldn't read a word into that page @Ramjam , usually a load of shite on FB and Twitter.