January 20, 2019, 04:49:42 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 55509 times)

January 14, 2018, 03:37:54 AM
Read 55509 times

penguinofdoom1878

I said it in the the Spurs game thread.

Something is fundamentally wrong with this squad or organization in general. I don't know where it is, but on the pitch it's showing we are being run into the ground, and in my opinion relegation is a serious concern in the near future.

We probably look the worse in the PL to this day. As in slow, one paced, easily scored against, etc. etc. teams like Swansea actually produce shots on target and actually look like the players know what they are trained to do.

Our players are clueless, no spine, and don't look arsed to even try to be creative. Every game the players look like they're playing for the first time together and just trying to survive 90 minutes. It's really hard to watch.

I don't know if it's Walsh, kenwright/moshiri, koeman, or even the players. But it's really gotten fucked up.

no they dont, Swansea are utter turd, hence them being bottom, also on target for the least number of shot in Premier League history and also why they are an absolute basket case off the pitch.

Yes things are a poor at the moment, but to say we look the worse in the league when there are 11 teams below us is a bit of madness.

January 14, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
Reply #1

penguinofdoom1878

It is madness, isn't it?

But yet when I watch Southampton, or West Ham, or Crystal palace, or pretty much any other team below us, they all are more pleasing on the eye then us. They all look like they've actually got a clue how to play the system they've been trained to play.

But that shows me we have better quality players and can improve, where are they are pleasing on the eye, can as you say play a system yet are still 16th, 12th & 11th and in Swansea's case 20th.

February 07, 2018, 03:47:26 PM
Reply #2

penguinofdoom1878

The two positions we really need to fill are new CEO and new DoF. The new manager can come once you have the right people in place above him.

But I know what you mean. Master scout my arse.

We need a new CEO who knows football and Moshiri can leave the footballing side of things to them and he can concentrate on the commercial side of things. Wow David Dein is 74 now.

February 07, 2018, 04:16:23 PM
Reply #3

penguinofdoom1878

If anyone has an online subscripton to The Times there is a 57 minute podcast today by Oliver Kay entitled “The Everton capital car crash, Walsh entirely responsible for woeful performances”

Hope the Board listen to it !

cheers...its also available on the Apple podcast app, search The Game...

usually swerve it cause Marcotti likes to shout over people when they try to give an opinion he doesnt agree with
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 04:18:23 PM by penguinofdoom1878 »

February 07, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
Reply #4

penguinofdoom1878

Me personally after working in and around many clubs do not get this position of DOF.....

why do we/anyone need a DOF....

like ive said before I don't know one in any club that's worked out in this country...

Manchester City
Chelsea
Arsenal - Head of Recruitment (similar)

theres 3