October 18, 2019, 04:35:31 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 66348 times)

November 24, 2017, 04:15:51 AM
Read 66348 times

sam of the south

Lets just say if I met him, I'd blag that my shoelaces where untied and trip and (hopefully) head butt him without hurting my self in the process.

Would you put him in the vile shite bracket, Cozzie?
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 25, 2017, 05:16:19 PM
Reply #1

sam of the south

I wonder, with reports that we are interested in Ralf Rangnick, the sporting director at RB Leipzig, are we maybe exploring the possibility of bringing him in as a director of football, rather than a manager, to replace Steve Walsh?

This was my hope wayback, and I suggested in one of my podcast questions when Koeman was still here, that Rangnick as DOF and Tuchel as Manager would be my ideal for really taking us forward.

Very remote chance of either, though.
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

November 25, 2017, 06:19:11 PM
Reply #2

sam of the south

I just think, if Im Sporting Director the first fucking job on the list is to go right, heres my ten strikers that will be to do some of the things that Lukaku could do. Ive used our new data fella to help out it together and yeah, girouds on the list but theres 9 other fellas so dont get distracted ok?

After that, heres my list of full backs - Colemans broke his fucking leg and Baines is aba 50 and theyve been crucial for about 10 years sonit would be literally retarded to not find someone who can replace some of the energy and passing those lads can, especially with how important fullbacks are these days.

Weve had a bid for Gareth Barry have we? Sorry nah, unless you want to buy one of these passing DMs.

Maybe Walsh did do that, though, but Koeman "he does what he wants" decided if the targets he wanted weren't available then fuck it.

Personally, I think they are both crap.
Henry David Thoreau

January 21, 2018, 09:43:02 PM
Reply #3

sam of the south

Whispers that Tosun is a bit awful too.

He hasn't looked awful to me.

Henry David Thoreau

January 21, 2018, 09:45:18 PM
Reply #4

sam of the south

Me neither tbh.

Was it from the same dude who gave duff team news?
Henry David Thoreau

January 21, 2018, 10:09:19 PM
Reply #5

sam of the south

Haha I've never posted team news, think that was Distin (or some name like that)

Ah, sorry, bro
Henry David Thoreau

February 07, 2018, 05:03:52 AM
Reply #6

sam of the south

What does Walsh fill his days doing?

Talking, really slowly and quietly
Henry David Thoreau

February 08, 2018, 01:33:30 AM
Reply #7

sam of the south

Leipzig hired Paul Mitchell?

:-(

Yeah.

I reckon we will end up with Phil Mitchell

Henry David Thoreau

February 15, 2018, 08:03:26 PM
Reply #8

sam of the south

In the interest of balance its interesting to see theres two very juxtaposed trains of thought that never seem to question one another

1. Walsh is a failure and bought donkeys

2. Vlasic/ lookman / tosun / klaassen / Onyekuru* all need more game time and some are potential world beaters*

Very true, and as is usual the truth is probably somewhere in between
Henry David Thoreau

February 26, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Reply #9

sam of the south

Henry David Thoreau

March 04, 2018, 03:41:04 PM
Reply #10

sam of the south

Probly should have a different username but CBA. Cheers.

What did you write, mate?
Henry David Thoreau