December 10, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 53236 times)

February 26, 2018, 07:18:47 PM
Reply #720

gizzblue

But...but...but...he cost £30m quid.
That only matters to Sam. ..yet his Tosun cost 27mill and can't get a game for love nor money .😅😅
Born not made a blue .

February 26, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
Reply #721

Confucius

NSNO Subscriber
Bolasie is decent. Needs time to come back. Next season Is when you should judge him.
Farhad Moshiri, Alisher Usmanov, Cenk Tosun, Muhamed Besic, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Ademola Lookman, Oumar Niasse, David Henen, Barack Hussein Obama, Confucius... Everton Muslims growing stronger...

February 26, 2018, 07:47:36 PM
Reply #722

Trowel

After enduring the weekend's game, I'm thinking of asking the club if they offer redundancy packages to supporters.
www.footballitk.com | Football news from those In The Know

Latest Everton transfer news

February 26, 2018, 08:25:29 PM
Reply #723

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
He's an absolute clown of a footballer.

Can't believe we spent 27mil on him.

There’s about 8 players in our squad that if they just tore up their contracts I wouldn’t react at all.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

February 26, 2018, 08:33:26 PM
Reply #724

Bluenose 91

Definitely the least likeable/relatable squad for a good while isn't it?

February 26, 2018, 08:53:17 PM
Reply #725

Jimmywhack

NSNO Subscriber
Is it cos under Moyes we were used to having no signings and kinda linked with the squad cos it was the same for so long. Now they come and go like no ones business
Simply simply lovely

February 26, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
Reply #726

Bluenose 91

Is it cos under Moyes we were used to having no signings and kinda linked with the squad cos it was the same for so long. Now they come and go like no ones business

Could be yeah.

Just feels like a really dull boring period in our history atm and the sooner it's over the better.

Signed a load of players and pretty much need a clear out already.

Got to get the manager and recruitment right this summer.

February 26, 2018, 09:14:24 PM
Reply #727

Lxxx

I think under Moyes we kind of came to an understanding that maybe the quality wasn't always there as we couldn't really afford it but in the main most of the squads we had over the years grafted first and foremost as it seemed to be a requisite of playing under Moyes.

Evertonians are a pretty fair bunch of fans and if players are putting in the effort they get cut a lot more slack than talent which sees working hard or not downing tools as an optional extra.

February 26, 2018, 10:37:27 PM
Reply #728

kramer0

Yep. I hate this squad. It's a chore to watch them. Plus most of the players getting on the pitch are in their late prime (or post prime) years and won't be getting any better, so there's no hope either.

Whatever "value" the squad still has (I'm skeptical that we'd be able to sell of most of them for fair market value given the wages they're on) and however "good" the players are taken in isolation, the people who've bought most of these players have sucked all of the fun out of watching Everton. The fact that Davies, who's been here since he was eleven, is the only first team regular that I actively enjoy watching says it all.

As much as I think we could use a little calm behind the scenes, I'd be happy if we completely torched the backroom set-up and started fresh.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 01:20:48 AM by kramer0 »

March 04, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Reply #729

Hawkandro

The Mirror reporting we have 'finally found our Lukaku replacement' and will go for Jamie Vardy, offering him £150,000pw.

What a coup that would be, replacing a 24yo with a 32yo from our DoF's former club. Wow.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

March 04, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
Reply #730

Alanvideo

The Mirror reporting we have 'finally found our Lukaku replacement' and will go for Jamie Vardy, offering him £150,000pw.

What a coup that would be, replacing a 24yo with a 32yo from our DoF's former club. Wow.
.....................Just a bit of 'lazy journalism ' isn't it ?  Unlikely to happen ,Walsh won't be here much longer.
We are special ,we are Everton.

March 04, 2018, 02:47:29 PM
Reply #731

Bluedylan

.....................Just a bit of 'lazy journalism ' isn't it ?  Unlikely to happen ,Walsh won't be here much longer.

Exactly. If it's in the Mirror it's almost certainly made up. Outside of Paul Joyce and Andy Hunter, you can't really trust anything in the media about us.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.

March 04, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
Reply #732

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Mirror also reporting that we are battling with Arsenal for Arteta, just what two clubs in crisis need, a manager with no managerial experience.

March 04, 2018, 02:52:05 PM
Reply #733

Polledreng

NSNO Subscriber
That only matters to Sam. ..yet his Tosun cost 27mill and can't get a game for love nor money .😅😅
and the same with Klaassen. Just makes it crystal clear what.a fool our Big Sam is.....But nice to read again today that Evertons awayform has been bad for years... Clever man him Sam

March 04, 2018, 03:09:00 PM
Reply #734

Bluedylan

Mirror also reporting that we are battling with Arsenal for Arteta, just what two clubs in crisis need, a manager with no managerial experience.

John Richardson = made up story

Neither club would appoint Arteta. Arsenal will be aiming much higher.
Jeff: That's not the way to win.
Kathie: Is there a way to win?
Jeff: There's a way to lose more slowly.