October 24, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 50855 times)

November 29, 2017, 02:24:05 PM
Read 50855 times

Cereal Killer

Well its been said hes on his last card, so for me if Moshiri has ended up backing his suggestion of Sam then for me hes played it.

Wonder what the alternative universe looks like where we got Monchi.

We got Giroud, Brahimi and Van Dijk, whilst Salah broke his leg, Klopp had a breakdown and flights from Norway to Liverpool were banned for health and safety reasons

December 08, 2017, 04:22:43 AM
Reply #1

Cereal Killer

Rumour he is at tonights Marseille game?

If they lose or the team in 3rd win by a few goals they are out of Europa

Payet, new 10 is still top of his list.... although someone should teach Walsh how to strike through....

February 07, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Reply #2

Cereal Killer

February 25, 2018, 01:29:03 AM
Reply #3

Cereal Killer

Has he gone yet?

March 05, 2018, 03:56:24 AM
Reply #4

Cereal Killer

Walsh has got to go come end of the season wed be utterly insane to keep him here

He needs to go now to give the replacement time to get a feel for what we have and need, rather than being thrown in as the transfer window opens and having to rush through stuff

March 21, 2018, 02:53:23 PM
Reply #5

Cereal Killer

How will a change of DoF at this time affect the Summer window? It is already looking tough with the World Cup going on, and the change in the dates the window is now open. We really need to get this resolved ASAP.

Saying that, the story in the Echo is interesting; shifting policy towards younger players and looking at the South American markets? The footballing hipster in me is aroused...

My extensive knowledge of football via FM informs me that South America is the only place to pick up a promising youngster without having to pay 20m+, so I'm in!  :woohoo:

March 21, 2018, 03:04:43 PM
Reply #6

Cereal Killer

Any improvement on our previous South American players would be a start....

Stracq
Jo
Alcaraz
Castillo
Valencia
Rodrigo
Anderson
Rodriguez
Funes Mori

March 22, 2018, 01:27:43 PM
Reply #7

Cereal Killer

Did you really have to go and make a compilation?!  I definitely won't sleep now!

I'll be honest and admit I warmed to a few of those...  well, ok, two - Stracq and Valencia.  Jury still out on RFM.  Still, a pretty miserable compilation tape isn't it?

Let's call it 'Viva Las Everton', or some such shit.  And then burn it.

We'll just go for "RFM - the greatest South American to ever play for Everton"

lolol

March 31, 2018, 06:13:00 PM
Reply #8

Cereal Killer

Callum Wilson for 25m?!

Let's hope that's allllll random media speculation