December 19, 2018, 11:54:24 AM

Author Topic: Should we sack Steve Walsh?  (Read 54078 times)

February 07, 2018, 04:05:50 PM
Read 54078 times

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
If anyone has an online subscripton to The Times there is a 57 minute podcast today by Oliver Kay entitled “The Everton capital car crash, Walsh entirely responsible for woeful performances”

Hope the Board listen to it !

February 09, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
Reply #1

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I can't believe this is even getting discussed, he has to go ASAP

I just wonder if he has any idea how strongly the supporters feel about his abysmal performance, how the pundits and the press have sussed him out or is he just so arrogant that he believes he’s doing a good job
Or does he know he’s fucked up big time and pissed away over £150 million and just doesn’t give a shit ?

March 04, 2018, 02:50:43 PM
Reply #2

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Mirror also reporting that we are battling with Arsenal for Arteta, just what two clubs in crisis need, a manager with no managerial experience.

March 04, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
Reply #3

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
John Richardson = made up story

Neither club would appoint Arteta. Arsenal will be aiming much higher.

Nice comment of yours in The Guardian B.D  :)

March 14, 2018, 02:49:46 AM
Reply #4

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
So effectively we’ll have paid £13m for the privilege of having Allardyce manage us for 6 months. That’s almost twice what Guardiola is on at City for 6 months work, four times more than what Klopp will earn at the shite.

What a fuckin state we’re in. Awful leadership.

For a moment there I thought you were talking about your own money, then I realised it was Moshiris money you were talking about, not yours.

March 14, 2018, 03:02:55 PM
Reply #5

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
I just feel as a club we should be starting a policy of signing nobody over 23 unless somebody of exceptional quality becomes available.

We need to get out of the habit of being a retirement home for old footballers and cast offs from 'big clubs'

We need to build our own and compete that way not try and desperately play catch up by signing 30 year olds who have been proven to not have it at a top level anymore. What Spurs and Liverpool do should be our model.

Well let’s not sign anyone and just play the under 23’s ;)