December 13, 2017, 09:42:07 AM

Author Topic: [News]The dreaded international break – it's not so bad after all!  (Read 386 times)

October 12, 2017, 02:54:59 AM
Read 386 times

Everton News

The dreaded international break – it's not so bad after all!

Like most Evertonians, I hate the international break.

Source: The dreaded international break – it's not so bad after all!

deCoubertin

October 12, 2017, 02:59:02 AM
Reply #1

SANA_DR0

nope it wasnt. was great to see some fantastic football matches. too many to mention. but the best where Trinidad and tobago USA, and Ecuador Argentina.. felt sorry for Switzerland..

big up to Tim Cahill, wish he was 25 and still played for us.

Maybe the Indians are enjoying the under 17 world cup, England are doing pretty well.. maybe they want to see the longest serving top flight team....

or maybe we have a tall indian striker coming to us :S

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:04:02 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 12, 2017, 03:58:22 AM
Reply #2

Evertonian in NC

Quite happy Murrika is out (Trinidad and Tobago at home, have a word), feel bad for Bravo and Chile, though.

I'm a man without a country now that I can't cheer for Belgium anymore. Need Sigurdsson to come good so I can support Iceland, I guess.
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin

October 12, 2017, 05:17:14 AM
Reply #3

SANA_DR0

Quite happy Murrika is out (Trinidad and Tobago at home, have a word), feel bad for Bravo and Chile, though.

I'm a man without a country now that I can't cheer for Belgium anymore. Need Sigurdsson to come good so I can support Iceland, I guess.

I've always been a fan of the underdog,  i'd like a new team to win it, especially one that most the football world thinks deems 'not good enough'. Would you choose another America's team? or one with the most Everton players in it?

I've always liked Argentina on the international stage.. even tho i didnt watch any of their games or any games during the last world cup.. i started off liking Argentina during world cup italia, I know they had Maradonna, but the rest of the team was shit, especially losing to a 9 man Cameroon team.. lol, then luckily beating teams due to Cannigia and Maradonna.... i used to watch them religiously in the 90's upto the mid 2000's. I guess after 2006, they became to big time for me,  this will be the first world up i'll watch/enjoy for a long time :D

I still see Argentina as underdogs lol, their defence is so fucking shit lol. Just think Messi deserves it, he;s basically failed at every other world cup.. hopefully this time.... but other than that. ill be cheering for the less fancied team in every match..
but all i want to see is some class football.. helps if they're Everton players in the team.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....