December 19, 2017, 04:33:19 AM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman  (Read 4366 times)

October 03, 2017, 12:42:48 AM
Read 4366 times

Everton News

Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman

Everton major shareholder Farhad Moshiri has given his full backing to bumbling Dutch manager Ronald Koeman after yet another appalling display from the Blues at the weekend.

Source: Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman

deCoubertin

October 03, 2017, 12:50:23 AM
Reply #1

SANA_DR0

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 03, 2017, 01:34:53 AM
Reply #2

eyesalwaysblue

Always loved the term "bumbling" didn't think it was used nowadays.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 03, 2017, 01:46:11 AM
Reply #3

Simon Paul

Administrator
Always loved the term "bumbling" didn't think it was used nowadays.

it was lying dormant, but King Koeman brought it back to life

October 03, 2017, 01:55:18 AM
Reply #4

eyesalwaysblue

It was probably too wet for a golf bumble today, so he may have gone down town to book a holiday bumble..
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 03, 2017, 02:03:34 AM
Reply #5

Lxxx

Proper small time aren't we. Our 'ambitious' owner moans about mental fatigue at the start of October caused by too many European games.

Just when you thought we'd struck it lucky for once.

Totally ambivalent towards us at the minute if I'm honest. Watched us bumble through at weekend and it all felt a bit meh. Then another episode of the Moshiri and Jim White saga today.

Bollocks.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:33:51 AM by Lxxx »

October 03, 2017, 02:39:42 AM
Reply #6

TheTone

it was lying dormant, but King Koeman brought it back to life

playing poker now half pissed and when I get a King I swear it looks like Koeman on the card

pair of Koemans and I'm fucking folding

October 03, 2017, 02:55:42 AM
Reply #7

ajax_andy

I had been in Koeman's camp until this weekend, he was let down badly by the board with no striker being secured despite him saying for weeks before the window closed we needed one.

However it's clear he isnt capable tactically of doing anything decent with the set of players at his disposal and seems to just be alienating several of them which he can ill afford to do.

Needs to go and a proper tactician brought in.  The international break would have been the perfect time for this but it doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon unfortunately

October 03, 2017, 03:57:42 AM
Reply #8

fubarruk

I had been in Koeman's camp until this weekend, he was let down badly by the board with no striker being secured despite him saying for weeks before the window closed we needed one.

However it's clear he isnt capable tactically of doing anything decent with the set of players at his disposal and seems to just be alienating several of them which he can ill afford to do.

Needs to go and a proper tactician brought in.  The international break would have been the perfect time for this but it doesn't look like it'll happen any time soon unfortunately
To be fair this is my argument for him, he made it quite clear we needed a striker and the board didn't deliver.

Sorry but anyone coming in with this squad isn't going to magically get us scoring a hatfull of goals, we don't have the players.

That being said, the only thing I can't defend is the total lack of ideas we have to even create the chances we don't have the strikers to score...

October 03, 2017, 04:36:35 AM
Reply #9

arteta4spain

If it continues how long will it be before Moshiri changes his mind? Will he allow Koeman to stick it out and accept a low league finish. It baffles me this it really does. I have a feeling Kenwright would be putting Koeman on notice, but as Koeman was Moshiris choice he does t want to look a fool by sacking him half way through his contract.
If we still around 13th or lower around Christmas, surely he has to go? But even then I have a feeling Moshiri will keep him no matter what.

October 03, 2017, 04:38:33 AM
Reply #10

SANA_DR0

To be fair this is my argument for him, he made it quite clear we needed a striker and the board didn't deliver.

Sorry but anyone coming in with this squad isn't going to magically get us scoring a hatfull of goals, we don't have the players.shiri

That being said, the only thing I can't defend is the total lack of ideas we have to even create the chances we don't have the strikers to score...

Technically that didnt happen, Koemans choices 1 and 2 didnt want to come to us, choices 3-5 Koeman didnt want.. Walsh found him strikers, but Koeman didnt want them, then Moshiri came out with, we dont need any more strikers.

I dont know about the CB/LB situation, as nothing was ever mentioned in an interview as to why we didnt buy one..

Koeman revealed that he thought he had secured his ‘option one’ frontman – understood to be Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud – earlier in the summer, only to see the deal fall through.
Koeman said: “I cannot explain why (we didn’t sign a striker). I thought we had our option one in, and I was really disappointed by that.

"You need to understand that you can have option two, option three...and the right price for the right player is something we need to look at as well. Sometimes if you are interested in a player, then you know what they ask for that player is ridiculous.

“To get the first option as a striker in this team would have made the team stronger. Normally, that would have been easier.”

Wish people stop blaming the lack of strikers., ~Koeman chose not to buy other strikers for whatever reason.
Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 03, 2017, 04:44:51 AM
Reply #11

fubarruk

Technically that didnt happen, Koemans choices 1 and 2 didnt want to come to us, choices 3-5 Koeman didnt want.. Walsh found him strikers, but Koeman didnt want them, then Moshiri came out with, we dont need any more strikers.

I dont know about the CB/LB situation, as nothing was ever mentioned in an interview as to why we didnt buy one..

Koeman revealed that he thought he had secured his "option one' frontman – understood to be Arsenal's Olivier Giroud – earlier in the summer, only to see the deal fall through.
Koeman said: "I cannot explain why (we didn't sign a striker). I thought we had our option one in, and I was really disappointed by that.

"You need to understand that you can have option two, option three...and the right price for the right player is something we need to look at as well. Sometimes if you are interested in a player, then you know what they ask for that player is ridiculous.

"To get the first option as a striker in this team would have made the team stronger. Normally, that would have been easier.”

Wish people stop blaming the lack of strikers., ~Koeman chose not to buy other strikers for whatever reason.
Then it's still as much the board and Walsh's fault as it is Koemans.

Deals fall through, can accept that, but if Koeman didn't like option 2 or 3 then they needed to give him option 4 and 5, that's what he was brought in for.

Fact remains we knew Lukaku was leaving in March, they had 4 months minimum to secure a striker, not throw all their eggs in a Giroud shaped basket.

October 03, 2017, 05:11:54 AM
Reply #12

toffee_scot

playing poker now half pissed and when I get a King I swear it looks like Koeman on the card

pair of Koemans and I'm fucking folding

Koeman is actually playing poker just now and about to declare his hand

October 03, 2017, 05:21:09 AM
Reply #13

BlueMaquis

Then it's still as much the board and Walsh's fault as it is Koemans.

Deals fall through, can accept that, but if Koeman didn't like option 2 or 3 then they needed to give him option 4 and 5, that's what he was brought in for.

Fact remains we knew Lukaku was leaving in March, they had 4 months minimum to secure a striker, not throw all their eggs in a Giroud shaped basket.

I just can't understand why Koeman thought Giroud would help us move up the table in the first place. He's an ageing super-sub for a team which finished one place above us. It seems negligent to have that as our first choice. But perfectly in line with his comment that our aim was to finish "same as last year".
What is the truth is neither being nor nothing, but that being does not pass over but has passed over - into nothing, and nothing into being. But it is equally true that they are not undistinguished from each other, that on the contrary they are not the same, that they are absolutely distinct

October 03, 2017, 05:46:59 AM
Reply #14

Ravardo

Koeman is actually playing poker just now and about to declare his hand

I gather the other 2 are on the flop quite literally