November 25, 2017, 11:55:02 AM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman  (Read 4081 times)

October 08, 2017, 11:34:46 PM
Reply #60

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Done absolutely fuck all when played yet Everton fans convinced he's the silver bullet 🙄

I don't see how anyone would suggest that he is the silver bullet, nor do I see anyone on here saying he is ?  Saying that one of the reasons that he would be receptive to an offer to move back to London because he might feel that his chances of getting on the pitcwould be improved is not suggesting he is.

deCoubertin

October 09, 2017, 12:28:40 AM
Reply #61

SANA_DR0

Done absolutely fuck all when played yet Everton fans convinced he's the silver bullet 🙄

Scored on his debut, also we have no wingers, maybe if koeman actually played him, we may actually see more of him.. he's scored an amazing goal for the under 23s a week or 2 back. .so good it was on the EFC youtube page as part of the goal of the month for September.. along with Niasse V Bournemouth and Sunderland and DCL V Sunderland.

Imagine him getting a run out. getting confident and  Everton actually playing with a winger... but Koeman would rather not play him, play Davies as the winger and 3 number tens..

but yeah as you said Brap he;s done fuck all, ignore he hasnt played, ignore that Koeman doesnt like wingers.. Just say Lookman is shit. (he reminds me of Gray from Leicester, same sort of player.)
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 09, 2017, 12:37:09 AM
Reply #62

plumber

Just finishing seventh isn't good enough.

Yes, he should add a semifinal and quarterfinal to that.

October 09, 2017, 12:56:21 AM
Reply #63

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I don't see how anyone would suggest that he is the silver bullet, nor do I see anyone on here saying he is ?  Saying that one of the reasons that he would be receptive to an offer to move back to London because he might feel that his chances of getting on the pitcwould be improved is not suggesting he is.

He comes up an inordinate amount for a youth player who's been largely shite and wasteful.

I like the look of him but he's clearly being used as a stick to beat Koeman with, despite his quiet performances. Undeniable imo.

Plus I listen to a lot of that blueroom and they fucking bang on about him constantly, which may or may not have shaded my reply.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 09, 2017, 01:08:13 AM
Reply #64

gizzblue

He comes up an inordinate amount for a youth player who's been largely shite and wasteful.

I like the look of him but he's clearly being used as a stick to beat Koeman with, despite his quiet performances. Undeniable imo.

Plus I listen to a lot of that blueroom and they fucking bang on about him constantly, which may or may not have shaded my reply.
We don't need a stick to beat Koeman his inept ego driven attitude towards 'football' is plenty for most on here .

October 09, 2017, 01:09:36 AM
Reply #65

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
We don't need a stick to beat Koeman his inept ego driven attitude towards 'football' is plenty for most on here .

Yep agree no issues with that, but like I say, he is being used as a stick to beat him with.

Put green on ffs.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 09, 2017, 01:13:03 AM
Reply #66

SANA_DR0

lol shit and wasteful for someone  whose played less than a half of football in the premier league this season.... im not using him to beat Koeman, i just dont understand why he doesnt play when we need width, doesnt play Mirallas either or Lennon.

its more like Koeman hates wingers, and he's too stubborn to see it. but if you want to go the other way, stick to beat a manager who has no width in his team,. that fine.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 09, 2017, 01:41:44 AM
Reply #67

Escla

NSNO Subscriber

Aaah ! The Blueroom, that explains it  :snigger:

October 09, 2017, 01:55:50 AM
Reply #68

everton1952

Just finishing seventh isn't good enough.
Frankly, what utter shite after this bad start.

October 09, 2017, 03:15:56 AM
Reply #69

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
lol shit and wasteful for someone  whose played less than a half of football in the premier league this season.... im not using him to beat Koeman, i just dont understand why he doesnt play when we need width, doesnt play Mirallas either or Lennon.

its more like Koeman hates wingers, and he's too stubborn to see it. but if you want to go the other way, stick to beat a manager who has no width in his team,. that fine.

Yeah I was a bit unfair on him I think. I Would like to see him play more, I just think he isn't ready or going to change anything.

October 09, 2017, 03:19:25 PM
Reply #70

Lxxx

I just think if he's not going to be getting minutes at a senior level then he's really better suited to a loan move away in January. We'll be out of the Carabou Cup shortly, probably out of Europe too if things carry on so the available minutes will have diminished somewhat. He's got talent and he needs games to progress and if he's not getting it here then for his development he needs to be playing every week.

October 09, 2017, 03:47:19 PM
Reply #71

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
 Call me mad but I wouldn't write us off in the Carabao cup just yet, if we really do get our act together during this break and if Koeman gets a game plan together (that's the biggest if) then we could nick it. Morata and Kante both out, they play Roma away 6 days later after a Saturday game in the PL, Conte will certainly prioritise the PL and CL over the Caraboa Cup and might not risk Batushey picking up a knock, probably wishful thinking but we can but hope.

October 09, 2017, 03:54:37 PM
Reply #72

Lxxx

Call me mad but I wouldn't write us off in the Carabao cup just yet, if we really do get our act together during this break and if Koeman gets a game plan together (that's the biggest if) then we could nick it. Morata and Kante both out, they play Roma away 6 days later after a Saturday game in the PL, Conte will certainly prioritise the PL and CL over the Caraboa Cup and might not risk Batushey picking up a knock, probably wishful thinking but we can but hope.

Their second string have more fire in their belly than our first team. Sad but true. They will be first to every 50/50, they'll know what to do with the ball when they get it and they'll actually try and score a goal instead of playing a safe ball.

October 09, 2017, 04:02:11 PM
Reply #73

Escla

NSNO Subscriber
Their second string have more fire in their belly than our first team. Sad but true. They will be first to every 50/50, they'll know what to do with the ball when they get it and they'll actually try and score a goal instead of playing a safe ball.

That was my heart talking, my head agrees with you, sadly.

October 09, 2017, 05:45:09 PM
Reply #74

everton1952

Is there still a lake in Stanley Park? Maybe we should all jump in and put an end to all this misery, unless the lake is already full of Scotland supporters.