November 18, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman  (Read 3917 times)

October 09, 2017, 06:11:51 PM
Reply #75

Hawkandro

I just think if he's not going to be getting minutes at a senior level then he's really better suited to a loan move away in January. We'll be out of the Carabou Cup shortly, probably out of Europe too if things carry on so the available minutes will have diminished somewhat. He's got talent and he needs games to progress and if he's not getting it here then for his development he needs to be playing every week.

TBF, if we are out of both competitions in the next few weeks, our new manager may well play him.
Yes, we're being condescending. Yes, that means we're talking down to you.

deCoubertin

October 10, 2017, 02:25:54 AM
Reply #76

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
Lookman is the new deulofeu. People want him on the pitch then moan when he's average then forget he is when he doesn't play. Rinse and repeat

October 10, 2017, 02:58:43 AM
Reply #77

SANA_DR0

Lookman is the new deulofeu. People want him on the pitch then moan when he's average then forget he is when he doesn't play. Rinse and repeat

LOL Lookmans played a handful of times, Deulofeu played a considerable amount more..

Ive banged Lookmans drum since i joined on here (as well as other youngsters)

I havent moaned about him being average, i think he should atleast get the last 20 mins.. oh wait.. your in the Koeman mind frame? we dont need width.. and the only width we need is Martina..

sorry disregard my post.
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 10, 2017, 03:02:08 AM
Reply #78

Silas

NSNO Subscriber

LOL Lookmans played a handful of times, Deulofeu played a considerable amount more..

I havent moaned about him being average, i think he should atleast get the last 20 mins.. oh wait.. your in the Koeman mind frame? we dont need width.. and the only width we need is Martina..

sorry disregard my post.

I actually think he should play more, I think Lennon should be featuring more as well if he's at all fit, I just think he's far from the answer and he's going to be under undue pressure when he does play because people have to hang their faith on someone. Hell, people clambering for Niasse and now he's been deemed shite again on one game!

October 10, 2017, 03:05:21 AM
Reply #79

School of Science

sorry disregard my post.

Prefer to see Vlasic myself unless they can play either wing. Vlasic scored two tonight for Croatia under 21 's. Seems a more powerful player as well.
Everton premier league champions 2014 / 15

October 10, 2017, 04:58:18 AM
Reply #80

SANA_DR0

I actually think he should play more, I think Lennon should be featuring more as well if he's at all fit, I just think he's far from the answer and he's going to be under undue pressure when he does play because people have to hang their faith on someone. Hell, people clambering for Niasse and now he's been deemed shite again on one game!

true, lots of fans change their minds/forget things easily..

Lennon should have got a look in when we where playing 3-5-2 especially as Koeman doesnt seem to like/rate/trust Kenny..

I would like us to stick with DCL and Niasse upfront.but in the Prem match Niasse did start for most of the that match he was out on the wing and tracking back.. just a waste ;/
The only real things in this reality are how perspective is perceived and eventual death...

& Unsworth kicking ass.

October 10, 2017, 05:34:43 AM
Reply #81

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber
Don't think anyone is saying he should be starting every game.

But he should be getting a lot more game time than he's had so far and that's not for debate.

If we we're to sell someone with so much potential because of a manager who hates any sort of creativity I'll be fuming tbh.

October 10, 2017, 03:47:46 PM
Reply #82

Rhys

Except with Deulofeu if you had him on the pitch for 30 minutes you knew you'd get a chance or two created from him, even with plenty of frustrating moments, lack of effort to help defensively and probably be knackered by the end but he pretty much guaranteed chance creation. If he played 60-75 minutes you'd get 3+ chances in the game from him so it was a toss up of do you put up with his weaknesses for the productivity he brought.

With Lookman we havent seen, could argue havent had chance to, if he can consistently create chances or get into goalscoring positions, take chances well etc. I would be using him more off the bench than we have been because he is different and how lifeless we have been sometimes you need that type of player. But I dont go along with the view a lot seem to have that he will automatically solve problems because we as fans purely havent seen in the games he has played that he will do what people are expecting regularly right now.

I wouldnt be considering selling him because there is a lot of natural talent there for someone to bring out, however I think the clamour for him to start is based on what people want him to be or could become than what he is right now in my opinion.

October 10, 2017, 04:18:17 PM
Reply #83

Macca77

Lookman should start for me because he has the one thing that none of our players seem to have, pace.

October 10, 2017, 04:44:51 PM
Reply #84

Lxxx

As with Niasse he's probably best utilised from the bench, however that isn't going to aid his development. He's not yet good enough to start games in the Premier League so a loan move to a promising Championship club is about his level at the moment. It was a big ask to jump from League One to Premier League.

October 10, 2017, 05:13:38 PM
Reply #85

Realist

Blimey, if Everton recover and regain our position around 7th, as I hope all Evertonians do, then there are a lot of folk on here who will have to eat shit for their condemnation and complete rejection of Koeman.  If things come good again, I will feel smug because I have never committed myself one way or the other. I still retain hope he will make us good again and we can forge ahead into an ever brighter future, and today's misery can be put behind us. If we lose at Brighton, all hell will break loose on this site.  I won't change my mind, but God help our cat if we do lose there. The end is not yet nigh as some seem to think.

On the flip side you'll regret this post if it goes the other way

October 10, 2017, 05:17:55 PM
Reply #86

Realist

Yes, he should add a semifinal and quarterfinal to that.

& there we have it - the loser mentality which plagues the club and the fans
Shoot for the stars son

October 10, 2017, 05:53:44 PM
Reply #87

plumber

& there we have it - the loser mentality which plagues the club and the fans
Shoot for the stars son

If you don't believe me that semifinal is a great achievement, ask @Confucius or @Ross

October 10, 2017, 06:34:41 PM
Reply #88

Realist

If you don't believe me that semifinal is a great achievement, ask @Confucius or @Ross

I don't need to ask anyone - it is what I said it is

October 10, 2017, 06:41:46 PM
Reply #89

plumber

I don't need to ask anyone - it is what I said it is

Listening to other people's opinion could expand your horizon. But ok.