September 24, 2018, 02:39:07 AM

Author Topic: [News]Moshiri backs bumbling Koeman  (Read 7374 times)

October 03, 2017, 12:50:23 AM
Read 7374 times

SANA_DR0

Unsworth has a 100% League record at home
Norwich 3-0 15th May 2016
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
West Ham 4-0 29th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 03, 2017, 04:38:33 AM
Reply #1

SANA_DR0

I had been in Koeman's camp until this weekend, he was let down badly by the board with no striker being secured despite him saying for weeks before the window closed we needed one.

To be fair this is my argument for him, he made it quite clear we needed a striker and the board didn't deliver.

Sorry but anyone coming in with this squad isn't going to magically get us scoring a hatfull of goals, we don't have the players.shiri

That being said, the only thing I can't defend is the total lack of ideas we have to even create the chances we don't have the strikers to score...

Technically that didnt happen, Koemans choices 1 and 2 didnt want to come to us, choices 3-5 Koeman didnt want.. Walsh found him strikers, but Koeman didnt want them, then Moshiri came out with, we dont need any more strikers.

I dont know about the CB/LB situation, as nothing was ever mentioned in an interview as to why we didnt buy one..

Koeman revealed that he thought he had secured his ‘option one’ frontman – understood to be Arsenal’s Olivier Giroud – earlier in the summer, only to see the deal fall through.
Koeman said: “I cannot explain why (we didn’t sign a striker). I thought we had our option one in, and I was really disappointed by that.

"You need to understand that you can have option two, option three...and the right price for the right player is something we need to look at as well. Sometimes if you are interested in a player, then you know what they ask for that player is ridiculous.

“To get the first option as a striker in this team would have made the team stronger. Normally, that would have been easier.”

Wish people stop blaming the lack of strikers., ~Koeman chose not to buy other strikers for whatever reason.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 03, 2017, 06:17:43 AM
Reply #2

SANA_DR0

I gather the other 2 are on the flop quite literally

means our midfields is Quads, the third best midfield in the premier league! (after the royal flush and the straight flush)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:22:15 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 06, 2017, 01:30:06 AM
Reply #3

SANA_DR0

Cannot help the cost of players

People on this forum think that Sigurdsson is not worth £45m

Koeman may well have thought that, too

Keane's form, so far, has been underwhelming - his own doing or Koeman's?

I'd be very surprised if any other Southampton manager overhauls Koeman's two PL seasons there - especially in succession

I dont understand, why after buying Klaassen, (a number 10) then Rooney (another number 10) why we still went all out for Sigurdsson, (another number 10) on the day we bought Siggy, we actually signed another number 10!! (Vlasic)

Fucking shocking really, considering, we had Barkley (a much more dynamic number ten than the first 3 number tens we bought)

Why not give up on Siggy, and go all out for a striker.. so the number tens actually had someone to aim for..

Just one of the many reasons that Koeman needs to go.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:31:44 AM by SANA_DR0 »
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 09, 2017, 12:28:40 AM
Reply #4

SANA_DR0

Done absolutely fuck all when played yet Everton fans convinced he's the silver bullet 🙄

Scored on his debut, also we have no wingers, maybe if koeman actually played him, we may actually see more of him.. he's scored an amazing goal for the under 23s a week or 2 back. .so good it was on the EFC youtube page as part of the goal of the month for September.. along with Niasse V Bournemouth and Sunderland and DCL V Sunderland.

Imagine him getting a run out. getting confident and  Everton actually playing with a winger... but Koeman would rather not play him, play Davies as the winger and 3 number tens..

but yeah as you said Brap he;s done fuck all, ignore he hasnt played, ignore that Koeman doesnt like wingers.. Just say Lookman is shit. (he reminds me of Gray from Leicester, same sort of player.)
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 09, 2017, 01:13:03 AM
Reply #5

SANA_DR0

He comes up an inordinate amount for a youth player who's been largely shite and wasteful.

I like the look of him but he's clearly being used as a stick to beat Koeman with, despite his quiet performances. Undeniable imo.

Plus I listen to a lot of that blueroom and they fucking bang on about him constantly, which may or may not have shaded my reply.

lol shit and wasteful for someone  whose played less than a half of football in the premier league this season.... im not using him to beat Koeman, i just dont understand why he doesnt play when we need width, doesnt play Mirallas either or Lennon.

its more like Koeman hates wingers, and he's too stubborn to see it. but if you want to go the other way, stick to beat a manager who has no width in his team,. that fine.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 10, 2017, 02:58:43 AM
Reply #6

SANA_DR0

Lookman is the new deulofeu. People want him on the pitch then moan when he's average then forget he is when he doesn't play. Rinse and repeat

LOL Lookmans played a handful of times, Deulofeu played a considerable amount more..

Ive banged Lookmans drum since i joined on here (as well as other youngsters)

I havent moaned about him being average, i think he should atleast get the last 20 mins.. oh wait.. your in the Koeman mind frame? we dont need width.. and the only width we need is Martina..

sorry disregard my post.
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....

October 10, 2017, 04:58:18 AM
Reply #7

SANA_DR0

I actually think he should play more, I think Lennon should be featuring more as well if he's at all fit, I just think he's far from the answer and he's going to be under undue pressure when he does play because people have to hang their faith on someone. Hell, people clambering for Niasse and now he's been deemed shite again on one game!

true, lots of fans change their minds/forget things easily..

Lennon should have got a look in when we where playing 3-5-2 especially as Koeman doesnt seem to like/rate/trust Kenny..

I would like us to stick with DCL and Niasse upfront.but in the Prem match Niasse did start for most of the that match he was out on the wing and tracking back.. just a waste ;/
Watford 3-2 5th Nov 2017
To Be Continued.....