December 12, 2017, 12:43:26 PM

Poll

Regarding Everton only, how optimistic a Blue are you?

Things are always great
Despite the odd setback, things get better
Life's a rollercoaster
Odd moments of joy don't offset the misery
The only reason the end hasn't come is someone fucked up
I don't understand the question

Author Topic: Optimistic or Pessimistic Blue?  (Read 1760 times)

October 03, 2017, 01:52:13 AM
Read 1760 times

MrWhite

NSNO Subscriber
Which end of the scale do you lean towards? Do you always look for the silver lining? Are you always bracing for the impact?

This isn't about how you are in normal life, just how you are when it comes to our club.

Don't take it too seriously. 😇

deCoubertin

October 03, 2017, 01:54:13 AM
Reply #1

gizzblue

My glass is always half full in life day to day....although if I had a bigger glass it wouldn't be .

Everton of late is the bigger glass .

October 03, 2017, 02:03:24 AM
Reply #2

Silas

NSNO Subscriber
An eternal optimist I still believe in my heart despite recent evidence that Koeman will come good. I thought Bilyaletdinov would make it with us too though

October 03, 2017, 02:04:11 AM
Reply #3

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Martinez and now Koeman are ruining Everton for me.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 03, 2017, 02:09:53 AM
Reply #4

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
Always half full me. Been involved too long in sport to think anything other than sport moves in cycles. Good will always follow bad. Life's too short to be pessimistic, and remember there is joy to come. Just think how good the win over Arsenal felt last year after that long winless run. If you could bottle that feeling.....
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 03, 2017, 02:14:48 AM
Reply #5

eyesalwaysblue

Martinez and now Koeman are ruining Everton for me.
Cheer up, your young enough to have many more shite managers to look forward to,you lucky thing.
I still despise Clive Thomas..

October 03, 2017, 02:14:57 AM
Reply #6

Realist

I'm an optimist.
🔥🔥🔥 Flame me  🔥🔥🔥
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 03:43:27 AM by Realist »

October 03, 2017, 02:16:32 AM
Reply #7

Shropshire Blue

NSNO Subscriber
Eternal optimist me.
I've seen teams develop, flourish and eventually fade but I'm always left with the game to game experience even when times are bad. No matter how bad a team gets there's always the chance that the next game turns the corner and up we go.
Everton have enjoyed continued success for our whole history because that's what playing in the top tier is. I watch lower league football and the vast majority of fans would give a lot just for one season in the PL.
Whatever the current situation the tingle of excitement when that drum starts Z Cars is as strong as ever and only when that disappears will I consider myself a pessimist.
It also means I get a lot more for my money.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 02:17:37 AM by Shropshire Blue »
The Himalayas has the Yeti, Norway has Trolls, America has Hillbillies. You, good people, are blessed with Shropshire.

October 03, 2017, 02:18:53 AM
Reply #8

Paddockoldie

I've lived through the 70's as a blue with the red shite in their prime. I've been thrilled in the 80's when it was our time. The 90's gave us another cup and for once again we were on the up . The naughties where up and down and made much worse by the brown shoes clown. Now we've gone for a double Dutch and they're not living up to much. The only thing that is always true, is I was born and will die a blue.

We'll be okay blues... we're Everton aren't we!!!!

October 03, 2017, 02:24:56 AM
Reply #9

TheTone

life was great during the summer when we had no games

Everton are cunts really

I probably feel great after half a dozen games in any given season while the rest of the time I'm sat shaking my head and fuming

Yet I keep coming back to support us

It's like being in love with a head wrecking bird

October 03, 2017, 02:26:31 AM
Reply #10

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber
Cheer up, your young enough to have many more shite managers to look forward to,you lucky thing.

Im fickle though, a few good wins and ill be back on the Koeman express.
I have to return some videotapes.

October 03, 2017, 02:27:42 AM
Reply #11

Ross

Knowing Iíll still have us down for a win in the Brighton prediction thread tells itís own story I suppose.
There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

October 03, 2017, 02:29:49 AM
Reply #12

arteta4spain

Proper pessimist me. Although at the start of the season I was the eternal optimist. Now back to square one.

October 03, 2017, 02:29:54 AM
Reply #13

TheTone

Knowing Iíll still have us down for a win in the Brighton prediction thread tells itís own story I suppose.

fuck that, I'm going all out @indiantoffee1975  for this one

October 03, 2017, 02:30:29 AM
Reply #14

Ravardo

Optimistic me fuck being pessimistic ill leave that to the missis