October 20, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

Author Topic: Who do you want?  (Read 4885 times)

October 03, 2017, 11:17:38 PM
Reply #15

The Analog Kid

Did someone say Dyche?!! Fuckin Ell!!

Our biggest mistake came when we hired Martinez instead of busting a gut for some of the names getting batted about. They may well have still been at the helm with a settled squad.

deCoubertin

October 03, 2017, 11:17:47 PM
Reply #16

MmmBlueRamirez

David Unsworth.

(Ignoring the fact he doesn't have his full licence)
Farming Karma like the Dalai Llama

October 03, 2017, 11:21:22 PM
Reply #17

KoemansNumberTens

Can't argue they've been great so far this season. Fair play to them and Dyche but it's unlikely to last and he's just not for me. Dyche has a defensive and quite a negative philosophy. Silva has a very different one with a club with similar aspirations in Watford, where they don't look to defend for 90 minutes in the hope they can nick a point.

Burnley being in the top flight is a miracle of his making. Of course it's unlikely to last that they stay in 6th. If they stay up he's done a wonderful job

October 03, 2017, 11:42:32 PM
Reply #18

kramer0

The best technical director we can afford to handle all footballing decisions.

Moshiri/Kenwright to focus entirely on business decisions and the club's charitable work.

October 03, 2017, 11:44:20 PM
Reply #19

Bluedylan

Denis Villeneuve. Throw big money at him.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

October 03, 2017, 11:50:12 PM
Reply #20

Shogun

Administrator
No chance of getting Silva at this point and if we did then it wouldn't say a lot about his loyalty.

It's got to be Unsworth anyway. If he's shite then we get someone in at the end of the season.

If he's class then we're sorted.

We will be out of league cup and Europe by the time it happens anyway so there's no pressure.
I'm more trusting of fellas when they have my cock in their mouth

October 03, 2017, 11:53:47 PM
Reply #21

BlueBeagle

it wouldn't say a lot about his loyalty.

As if that means anything in football
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 11:55:24 PM by BlueBeagle »

October 04, 2017, 12:00:28 AM
Reply #22

Audrey Horne

NSNO Subscriber

hahaha
I have to return some videotapes.

October 04, 2017, 12:10:34 AM
Reply #23

kramer0

Well played.

October 04, 2017, 12:16:20 AM
Reply #24

Brownie20

NSNO Subscriber
I don't get the Villeneuve joke. I know he's a film director of French/Canadian origin but that's it
[lightbox=image_url|title|group|float][/lightbox]  :cheers:

October 04, 2017, 12:17:34 AM
Reply #25

Waltzer

Id rather be perennial strugglers than sit through matches like Burnley fans must. It's route one at its finest for most of the game, he's got them well organised but it's very limited.

October 04, 2017, 12:18:15 AM
Reply #26

Bluedylan

I don't get the Villeneuve joke. I know he's a film director of French/Canadian origin but that's it

Not really a joke per se. He just seems to be able to do everything else well. If he can get the Blade Runner sequel so right, I'm sure he can deal with another seemingly poisoned chalice.
The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive. Everybody's out on the run tonight but there's no place left to hide. Together, Wendy, we can live with the sadness, I'll love you with all the madness in my soul.

October 04, 2017, 12:21:47 AM
Reply #27

kramer0

Not really a joke per se. He just seems to be able to do everything else well. If he can get the Blade Runner sequel so right, I'm sure he can deal with another seemingly poisoned chalice.

I thought it was a response to my post about a "technical director."

October 04, 2017, 12:24:11 AM
Reply #28

TheRam

NSNO Subscriber

His Arrival would be something to talk about.

October 04, 2017, 12:28:31 AM
Reply #29

Evertonian in NC

Shit, I figured he was the new Porto Guy
"If you want a really scary thought, imagine how stupid the average American is.  Then realize...half of 'em are dumber than THAT." - George Carlin