December 12, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

Author Topic: Who do you want?  (Read 12561 times)

October 04, 2017, 06:08:22 AM
Read 12561 times

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Think ancelotti's next job will be either Milan, or China where he can phone it in until retirement.

Wonder how Arteta is getting on.
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 04, 2017, 01:49:51 PM
Reply #1

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
I know he's only just started at Lille but its Marcelo Bielsa for me.

Supposed to be a genius but don't the wheels come flying off at most of the clubs he joins?
I knew that someday I was going to die, and I knew that before I died, two things would happen to me. That number one; I would regret my entire life, and number two; that I would want to live my life over again.

October 04, 2017, 02:26:39 PM
Reply #2

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Rafa Benitez

Hate the man but he'd piss seventh.

Only problem is he's even worse at attack then Ron.

October 04, 2017, 02:26:57 PM
Reply #3

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If you're open to Arteta, you'll be Rhino in in no time. :)

Nah you're alright.

October 05, 2017, 12:02:15 AM
Reply #4

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
If he hadn't been at the shite he'd be a clear front runner

Probably Rafa as well to be fair.

Don't know enough about managers tbh. Deffo come around to the Koeman out stuff though. Can't see another way out of the mess.

October 05, 2017, 05:34:44 AM
Reply #5

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Fuck it if Unsworth gets a chance he gets a chance, and I'm very glad we're doing well at U23, but we are spending a lot of money there and we are currently enjoying our so called 'golden generation'  - I mean, how many u23 teams have a 6m cb?

For me I just don't think he's done enough in his career so far and Realist makes a good point - ok if unsworth has nothing at all to do with the fact he's an ex player and a sound fella, I assume you'd all be fine hiring some random U23 manager from somewhere else? Would you fuck.

but that's fine I get it, unsworth is someone the club should be quite proud of, I know I am - I'd just rather a manager who has experience and pedigree, but if it worked it would be a phenomenal story.

October 13, 2017, 05:28:58 PM
Reply #6

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
God this place is a hellhole.

October 13, 2017, 09:53:25 PM
Reply #7

brap2

NSNO Subscriber
Despise kloppo